MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- T. H. Chen, C. R. Smith and D. G. Schommer. Multi-zone behavior of transverse liquid jet in high-speed flow[R]. AIAA 1993–0453. [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Tong. Injection characteristic and breakup process of transverse liquid jet in crossflow[D]. Changsha: National University of Defense Technology, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal, K. Alammar, and S. Gollahalli. Application of rainbow schlieren deflectometry to measure temperature and oxygen concentration in a laminar gas-jet diffusion flame[J]. Experiments in Fluids, 2002, 32(6): 689–691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yildirim and A. Agrawal. Full-field measurements of self-excited oscillations in momentum-dominated helium jets[J]. Experiments in Fluids, 2005, 38(2): 161–173. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Wong and A. Agrawal. Quantitative measurements in an unsteady flame using high-speed rainbow schlieren deflectometry[J] Measurement Science and Technology, 2006, 17(6): 1503–1510. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolhe and A. Agrawal. Role of buoyancy on instabilities and structure of transitional gas jet diffusion flames[J] Flow Turbulence and Combustion, 2007, 79(4): 343–360. [Google Scholar]
- R. Satti, P. Kolhe, S. Olcmen, and A. Agrawal. Miniature rainbow schlieren deflectometry system for quantitative measurements in microjets and flames[J]. Applied Optics, 2007, 46(15): 2954–2962. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kolhe and A. Agrawal. Density measurements in a supersonic microjet using miniature rainbow schlieren deflectometry[J]. AIAA Journal, 2009, 47(4): 830–838. [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Elsinga, B. W. van Oudheusden, F. Scarano and D. W. Watt. Assessment and application of quantitative schlieren methods with bi-directional sensitivity: CCS and BOS[C]. Proceedings of PSFVIP-4 June 3-5, 2003, Chamonix, France. [Google Scholar]
- D. Herrmann, W. W. Koschel. Experimental investigation of the internal compression of a hypersonic intake[C], 38th AIAA/ASME/SAE/ASEE Joint Propulsion Conference & Exhibit 7-10 July 2002, Indianapolis, Indiana. [Google Scholar]
- L. Eli, G. Elliott, N. Glumac. Energy deposition applied to a transverse jet in a supersonic crossflow[R]. AIAA 2009-1534. [Google Scholar]
- A. Ben-Yakar. Experimental investigation of mixing and ignition of transverse jets in supersonic crossflows[D]. Stanford University, 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.