MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Transmission Device and Design|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- L. Xiang, A. J. Hu, L. L. Hou, Nonlinear coupled dynamics of an asymmetric double-disc rotor-bearing system under rub-impact and oil-film forces, Applied Mathematical Modelling 40 (2016) 4505–4523. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Truhar, Z. Tomljanovic, K. Veselic, Damping optimization in mechanical systems with external force, Applied Mathematics and Computation 250 (2015) 270–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Xu, D.X. He, X.L. Zhao, Status and prospects of Chinese wind energy, Energy 2010;35:4439e44. [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Liu, W.Q. Zhu, Stochastic stability of quasi-integrable and resonant Hamiltonian systems under parametric excitations of combined Gaussian and Poisson white noises, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 67 (2014) 52–62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.D. Gu, W.Q. Zhu, A stochastic averaging method for analyzing vibro-impact systems under Gaussian white noise excitations. JS. Vibration. Vol. 333, No. 9, 2632–2642 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Jalali, M. Ghayour, S. Ziaei-Rad, B. Shahriari, Dynamic analysis of a high speed rotor-bearing system, Measurement 53 (2014) 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.Q. Zhu, Z.L. Huang, Y.Q. Yang, Stochastic averaging of quasi integrable Hamiltonian systems. J. Appl. Mech. Vol. 64, 157–64 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Jia, W.Q. Zhu, Y. Xu, Stochastic averaging of quasi-non-integrable Hamiltonian systems under combined Gaussian and Poisson white noise excitations, International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics 51 (2013) 45–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pavel Chigansky, An ergodic theorem for filtering with applications to stability, Volume 55, Issue 11, November 2006, Pages 908–917. [Google Scholar]
- W.Q. Zhu, Z.L. Huang, Stochastic Hopf bifurcation of quasi nonintegrable Hamiltonian systems, Int J Nonlin Mech 1999; 34: 437–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.