MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Transmission Device and Design|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- Deng Jiat. Product concept design [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2002. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Morgan Swink, Technological Innovativeness as a Moderator of new Product Design Integration and Top Mangement Support, J PROD INNOV MANAG 2000,17: 208~220 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang Lin. Basic principles and methods of product conceptual design[M]. Beijing: National Defence Industry Press, 2006. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ii Yancong, Zhang Lianhong, Liu Zhanwen, etc. Multi-objective Optimization Design of Heavy Forge Framed Hydraulic Press Driven by Stiffness and Mass[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2010, 46(1):140-146. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xinglu. design and application of hydraulic press[M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2007. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yongliang, Geng Wenxuan, Man Jia, et c. Adaptable design of machine tool structure based on quantification of structural configuration and performance improvement [J]. China Mechanical Engineering, 2009. 20 ( 9) :1029-1032. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Oblak M, Harl B, Butinar B. Optimal design of hydraulic support. Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2000, 10: 76~82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Baiyan, Zhang Lianhong, Wang Shuxin, etc. Finite element analysis on the main frame and component of model THP37-150A hydraulic press. Journal of basic science and engineering, 2009, 17(3):438-444. (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.