- F.L. Litvin, A. Fuentes, Gear Geometry and Applied Theory, 2nd ed., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2004) [CrossRef]
- W. Wirz, Process for machining a worm-type workpiece with a worm-type tool, Patent No. US 4475319 A (1984)
- W. Wirz, Method, tool and device for the profiling of grinding worms for continuous gear grinding, Patent No. US5954568 A (1999)
- W. Wirz, Topological profiling of grinding worms for continuous generating grinding of gear teeth, Patent No. US6386953 B1 (2002)
- W. Thyssen, Grinding worm for the continuous generating grinding of gear wheels, Patent No. US 6257963 B1 (2000)
- R. Jankowski, Profiling methods for generation of modified grinding worms, Patent No. US 6077150 A (2000)
- R. Jankowski, Method for flexible profiling of grinding worms, Patent No. US 6012972 A (2000)
- H.J. Stadtfeld, E.G. Mundt, Threaded grinding wheel and method of dressing, Patent No. US 6217409 B1 (2001)
- A. Türich, Producing profile and lead modifications in threaded wheel and profile grinding, Gear Technology, 27(1), 54–62 (2010)
- F. Klocke, M. Brumm, J. Reimann, Continuous Generating Gear Grinding: A report on new possibilities in the process design and analysis of continuous generating gear grinding, Gear Solutions, 31–44 (2012)
- F. Klocke, M. Brumm, J. Reimann, Modeling of Surface Zone Influences in Generating Gear Grinding, Procedia CIRP, 8, 21–26 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B. Denkena, J. Köhler, A. Schindler, S. Woiwode, Continuous Generating Gear Grinding-Material engagement in gear tooth root machining, Mechanism and Machine Theory, 81, 11–20 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Ophey, J. Reimann, Prediction of Surface Zone Changes in Generating Gear Grinding, Gear Technology, 52–59 (2015)
- V.T. Tran, R.H. Hsu, C.B. Tsay, A Novel Finish Hobbing Methodology for Longitudinal Crowning of a Helical Gear with Twist-Free Tooth Flanks by Using Dual-Lead Hob Cutters, ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Paper No. IMECE2014-36149, 1–9 (2014)
- V.T. Tran, R.H. Hsu, C.B. Tsay, Tooth Contact Analysis for a Double-Crowned Involute Helical Gear with Twist-Free Tooth Flanks Generated by Dual-Lead Hob Cutters, ASME Journal of Mechanical Design, 137, 1–11 (2015)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Transmission Device and Design|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.