MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
- REC22-12, 2015. http://www.yuasa.com.tw/_english/03_vrla/03_detail.php?vd=51. [Google Scholar]
- NQ60W60HGC40NRF-G:Half-Brick, http://parts.arrow.com/item/detail/synqor/nq60w60hgc40nrf-g#GGzn [Google Scholar]
- Au-Yong-Tien-Tuck, “The Research and Development of Vechicle’s Fuel Cell System Control Module with Performances Improved Mechanism”, National Kaohsiung University of Applied Sciences, Jul. 2014, Page(s): 61–63. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Wen HE, Zhang YingQi, Wan Fan, 2008, “Control Strategies Design for a Fuel Cell Hybrid Electric Vehicle,” IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference (VPPC). [Google Scholar]
- V. H. Johnson, “Battery Performance Models in ADVISOR”, Journal of Power Sources, 110, pp. 321–329, Aug. 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Xu, L. F. Wang, and J. A. Yang, “Research on Li-ion Battery Management System,” Proceedings of 2010 International Conference on Electrical and Control Engineering, pp. 4106–4109, Jun. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Y. C. Hsieh and C. S. Huang, “Li-ion Battery Charger Based on Digitally Controlled Phase-shifted Full-bridge Converter,” IET Power Electron, 4(2), pp. 242–247, Feb. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.