- S. Pervaiz, A. Rashid, I. Deiab, M. Nicolescu, Influence of Tool Materials on Machinability of Titanium- and Nickel-Based Alloys: A Review, Materials and Manufacturing Processes 29, 219–252 (2014) [CrossRef]
- D. Ulutan, T. Ozel, Machining induced surface integrity in titanium and nickel alloys: A review, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 51, 250–280 (2011) [CrossRef]
- A. Jawaid, S. Koksal, S. Sharif, Cutting performance and wear characteristics of PVD coated and Carbide tools in face milling Inconel 718 aerospace alloy, journal of materials journal of materials processing technology 116, 2–9 (2001) [CrossRef]
- J. Zhou, V. Bushlya, R.L. Peng, Z. Chen, S. Johansson, J.E. Stahl, Analysis of Subsurface Microstructure and Residual Stresses in Machined Inconel 718 with PCBN and Al2O3-SiCw Tools, Procedia CIRP 13, 150–155 (2014) [CrossRef]
- T. Kıvak, Optimization of surface roughness and flank wear using the Taguchi method in milling of Hadfield steel with PVD and CVD coated inserts, Measurement 50, 19–28 (2014) [CrossRef]
- D. Philip Selvaraj, P. Chandramohan, M. Mohanraj, Optimization of surface roughness, cutting force and tool wear of nitrogen alloyed duplex stainless steel in a dry turning process using Taguchi method, Measurement 49, 205–215 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Sarıkaya, A. Güllü, Taguchi design and response surface methodology based analysis of machining parameters in CNC turning under MQL, Journal of Cleaner Production 65, 604–616 (2014) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Arrazola, A. Kortabarria, A. Madariaga, J.A. Esnaola, E. Fernandez, C. Cappellini, D. Ulutan, T. Özel, On the machining induced residual stresses in IN718 nickel-based alloy: Experiments and predictions with finite element simulation, SIMPAT 41, 87–103 (2014)
- M.S. Kasim, C.H . Che Haron, J.A. Ghani, M.A. Sulaiman, Prediction Surface Roughness in High-Speed Milling of Inconel 718 under Mql Using Rsm Method, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 13, 264–272 (2013)
- Y. Sahin, A.R. Motorcu, Surface roughness model for machining mild steel with coated carbide tool, Materials & Design 26, 321–326 (2005) [CrossRef]
- R. Kumar, S. Chauhan, Study on surface roughness measurement for turning of Al 7075/10/SiCp and Al 7075 hybrid composites by using response surface methodology (RSM) and artificial neural networking (ANN), Measurement 65, 166–180 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Alauddin, M.A. Mazid, A.E.B. b, M.S.J. Hashmi, Cutting forces in the end milling of Inconel 718, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 77, 153–159 (1998) [CrossRef]
- R.M. Arunachalam, M.A. Mannan, A.C. Spowage, Surface integrity when machining age hardened Inconel 718 with coated carbide cutting tools, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 44, 1481–1491 (2004) [CrossRef]
- M. Nalbant, A. Altın, H. Gökkaya, The effect of cutting speed and cutting tool geometry on machinability properties of nickel-base Inconel 718 super alloys, Materials & Design 28, 1334–1338 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. Amini, M.H. Fatemi, R. Atef, High Speed Turning of Inconel 718 Using Ceramic and Carbide Cutting Tools, Arab J Sci Eng 39, 2323–2330 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Y.S. Liao, H.M. Lin, J.H. Wang, Behaviors of end milling Inconel 718 superalloy by cemented carbide tools, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 201, 460–465 (2008) [CrossRef]
- A. Devillez, G. Le Coz, S. Dominiak, D. Dudzinski, Dry machining of Inconel 718, workpiece surface integrity, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 211, 1590–1598 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Z. Hao, D. Gao, Y. Fan, R. Han, New observations on tool wear mechanism in dry machining Inconel718, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 51, 973–979 (2011) [CrossRef]
- R.B. da Silva, Á.R. Machado, E.O. Ezugwu, J. Bonney, W.F. Sales, Tool life and wear mechanisms in high speed machining of Ti–6Al–4V alloy with PCD tools under various coolant pressures, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 213, 1459–1464 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Imran, P.T. Mativenga, A. Gholinia, P.J. Withers, Comparison of tool wear mechanisms and surface integrity for dry and wet micro-drilling of nickel-base superalloys, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture 76, 49–60 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M.Z.A. Yazid, C.H. CheHaron, J.A. Ghani, G.A. Ibrahim, A.Y.M. Said, Surface integrity of Inconel 718 when finish turning with PVD coated carbide tool under MQL, Procedia Engineering 19, 396–401 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Y. Kamata, T. Obikawa, High speed MQL finish-turning of Inconel 718 with different coated tools, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 192-193, 281–286 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. Zhang, J.F. Li, Y.W. Wang, Tool life and cutting forces in end milling Inconel 718 under dry and minimum quantity cooling lubrication cutting conditions, Journal of Cleaner Production 32, 81–87 (2012) [CrossRef]
- F. Pusavec, H. Hamdi, J. Kopac, I.S. Jawahir, Surface integrity in cryogenic machining of nickel based alloy—Inconel 718, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 211, 773–783 (2011) [CrossRef]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 95, 20172016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material Structure and Measurement|
|Published online||09 February 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.