MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- D. Săvescu, A. Budală, Intellectual Property in Romania and in some EU countries (Lux Libr. Pub. House, Brasov, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Greenhalgh, M. Rogers, Innovation Intellectual Property and Economic Growth (Prin. Univ. Press, Princeton and Oxford, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pakocs, Quality and intellectual property risk management in the industrial companies (Ph.D, Tr. Univ., Brasov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pakocs, N. B. Lupulescu, Investigations regarding the management of specific intellectual property risks in companies from Romania (AFASES, Publ. House of “Henri Coanda” Air Force Acad., Brasov, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pakocs, N. B. Lupulescu, Need to implement a highly-performing intellectual property management in the technical-engineering field (AFASES, Publ. House of “Henri Coanda” Air Force Acad., Brasov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pakocs, N. B. Lupulescu, Risk management and risk type analysis specific to intellectual property in industrial companies (AFASES, Publ. House of “Henri Coanda” Air Force Acad., Brasov, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Fântână, Examination of goods import-export (ProUniv. Publ. House, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Secară, R. S. Fântână, General Management (ProUniv. Publi. House, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Fântână, N. Minculete, Extension of Liskov Substitution Principle and Application to Curriculum Management (Acta Poly. Hun., 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Reilly, R. P. Schweihs, The Handbook of Business Valuation and Intellectual Property Analysis (The McGr. – Hill Comp., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hillson, Project Risk Management: Future Developments ( Available at: www.riskdoctor.com/pdf-files/fut0798.pdf, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Mcnulty, Applied Risk Analysis of Complex Systems, The Third Conf. on Mathem. Meth. in Reliab., 4 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.