MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Additive Manufacturing and Non-conventional Technologies|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- ISO/ASTM 52900-15, Standard Terminology for Additive Manufacturing – General Principles – Terminology, ASTM International (West Conshohocken, PA, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kroll et al., SPIE, 86500, 86500N (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Kreiseler, J. Kroll, S. Fulga, I. Effenberger, Euspen Int. Conf., 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Fulga, A. Davidescu, I. Effenberger, CoSME’16 (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mani, B. Lane, A. Donmez, et al., Measurement Science Needs for Real-time Control of Additive Manufacturing Powder Bed Fusion Processes (NIST Interagency/Internal Report-NISTIR 8036,2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.