MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 94, 2017The 4th International Conference on Computing and Solutions in Manufacturing Engineering 2016 – CoSME’16
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing Technologies|
|Published online||04 January 2017|
- www.guhring.com [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kaynak, H.E. Karaca, R.D. Noebe, I.S. Jawahir, Tool-wear analysis in cryogenic machining of NiTi shape memory alloys: a comparison of tool-wear performance with dry and MQL machining. Wear 306(1–2),51(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Hong, I. Markus, W.C. Jeong, New cooling approach and tool life improvement in cryogenic machining of titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture 41, 2245 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Dhar, S. Paul, A. B. Chattopadhyay, The influence of cryogenic cooling on tool wear, dimensional accuracy and surface finish in turning AISI 1040 and E4340C steels. Wear 249(10), 932(2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Krishnaraj, A. Prabukarthi, Optimization of machining parameter at high speed drilling of carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) laminates, Composites: Part B, 43: 1791(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Chen, C.C. Tsao, Cutting performance of different coated twist drills. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 88(1), 203(1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Islam, B. Boswell, Effects of canned cycles and cutting parameters on hole quality in cryogenic drilling of aluminium 6061-6T, International Journal of Chemical, Molecular, Nuclear, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, 10(7), 857 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Prabukarthi, V. Krisharaj, Multi-objective optimization on drilling of titanium alloy (Ti6Al4V), Materials Science Forum, 763,29 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Park, A. Bealb, Tool wear in drilling of Composite/titanium stacks using carbide and polycrystalline diamond tools, Wear, 11-12, 2826(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Xia, Y. Kaynak, C. Arvin, I.S. Jawahir, Cryogenic cooling-induced process performance and surface integrity in drilling CFRP composite material, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 82 (1), 605,(2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Morovič, J. Milde, CAD model created from polygon mesh. In Applied Mechanics and Materials : Vol. 808 = Modern Technologies in Manufacturing, Selected, Peer reviewed papers from the 12th International Conference on Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM), 808, 233,(2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Peterka, L. Morovič, Optical 3D Scanning of Cutting Tools. In Applied Mechanics and Materials: 4th International Conference on Information Technology for Manufacturing Systems (ITMS), 663(2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Crişan, M. Pop Grigore, C. Neamţu, The influence of process temperature on geometrical deviations at the drilling of carbon fiber reinforced composites. Quality-Access to Success, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Luca, N. Balc, A. Popan, V. Ceclan, N. Panc. Improving the quality of the parts made by rapid metal casting process. Academic Journal of Manufacturing Engineering, 12 (1), 82(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.