MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20178th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
- F. Irgens, Continuum Mechanics (Springer Verlag, 2008)
- G.E. Mase, Schaums Outline Series: Theory and Problems of Continuum Mechanics, (McGraw Hill Inc, 1970)
- J.F. Wendt, Computational Fluid Dynamics, An Introduction (Springer, 1992)
- H. Mori, Y. Tanigawa, Simulation Methods for Fluidity of Fresh Concrete (Mem. Of the School of Eng. Nagoya Un., 1992)
- N. Roussel, Steady and transient flow behaviour of fresh cement pastes, Cem. Concr. Res. 35 (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.