- L.S. Beedle, et al., Stability of Metal Structures - A World View, Headquarters, Bethlehem (1991)
- T.V. Galambos, et al., Guide of Stability Design Criteria for Metal Structures - Structural Stability Research Council, J. W., New York (1998)
- P. Juhás, et al., Design of Steel Structures – Commentary to STN 73 1401, SUTN, Bratislava (2001)
- Y. Maeda, I. Okura, I., Influence of Initial Deflection of Plate Girder Webs on Fatigue Crack Initiation, Eng. Struct., 5, 1, 58–66 (1983) [CrossRef]
- P. Juhás, Thin-Walled Combined Plate Girders, Stav. Čas., 35, 12 (1987), p. 871–907
- P. Juhás, Fatigue Failure of Thin-Walled Combined Plate Girders, Stav. Čas., 38, 11, 819–847 (1990)
- I. Okura, B.I. Yen, J.W. Fischer, Fatigue Strength of Thin-Walled Plate Girders, Struct. Engin. Inter., 1, 1, 39–44 (1993) [CrossRef]
- P. Juhás, Fatigue Failure Mechanism of Steel Elements, Extending of Lifespan of Structures, IABSE Symposium, San Francisco, 1085–1090 (1995)
- P. Juhás, E. Juhásová, Local Stability and Load-Carrying Capacity of Plate Girders Subjected to Repeated Loading, Proc. of Struct. Stability Research Council – Annual Technical Session and Meeting, Memphis, 257–266 (1998)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 93, 20178th International Scientific Conference Building Defects (Building Defects 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanical and Materials Engineering|
|Published online||22 December 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.