MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- P. Adewale, M.-J. Dumont, and M. Ngadi, “Recent trends of biodiesel production from animal fat wastes and associated production techniques,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 45, 574–588 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Pragya, K. K. Pandey, and P. K. Sahoo, “A review on harvesting, oil extraction and biofuels production technologies from microalgae,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 24, 159–171 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. K. Bhuiya, M. G. Rasul, M. M. K. Khan, N. Ashwath, and A. K. Azad, “Prospects of 2nd generation biodiesel as a sustainable fuel—Part: 1 selection of feedstocks, oil extraction techniques and conversion technologies,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 55, 1109–1128 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Mat Yasin, T. Yusaf, R. Mamat, and A. Fitri Yusop, “Characterization of a diesel engine operating with a small proportion of methanol as a fuel additive in biodiesel blend,” Appl. Energy, 114, 865–873.( 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Moka, M. Pande, M. Rani, R. Gakhar, M. Sharma, J. Rani, and A. N. Bhaskarwar, “Alternative fuels: An overview of current trends and scope for future,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 32, 697–712 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lahane and K. A. Subramanian, “Effect of different percentages of biodiesel–diesel blends on injection, spray, combustion, performance, and emission characteristics of a diesel engine,” Fuel, 139, 537–545 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gülüm and A. Bilgin, “Density, flash point and heating value variations of corn oil biodiesel–diesel fuel blends,” Fuel Process. Technol., 134, 456–464 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Broatch, B. Tormos, P. Olmeda, and R. Novella, “Impact of biodiesel fuel on cold starting of automotive direct injection diesel engines,” Energy, 73, 653–660 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Aydin, C. Sayin, and H. Aydin, “Investigation of the usability of biodiesel obtained from residual frying oil in a diesel engine with thermal barrier coating,” Appl. Therm. Eng., 80, 212–219 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. H. Abu-Hamdeh and K. A. Alnefaie, “A comparative study of almond and palm oils as two bio-diesel fuels for diesel engine in terms of emissions and performance,” Fuel, 150, 318–324 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu, Y. Ge, J. Tan, C. He, X. Wang, H. Liu, W. Zhao, J. Guo, G. Fu, X. Feng, and X. Wang, “Experimental investigation of the impact of biodiesel on the combustion and emission characteristics of a heavy duty diesel engine at various altitudes,” Fuel, 115, 220–226 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C. Barrios, A. Domínguez-Sáez, C. Martín, and P. Álvarez, “Effects of animal fat based biodiesel on a TDI diesel engine performance, combustion characteristics and particle number and size distribution emissions,” Fuel, 117, 618–623 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Rahim, R. Mamat, M. Y. Taib, and A. A. Abdullah, “Influence of Fuel Temperature on Diesel Engine Performance operating with Biodiesel Blend,” J. Mech. Eng. Sci., 2, June 2012, 226–236 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Janhunen, “HCCI-Combustion in the Z Engine,” SAE Tech. Pap. 2012-01-1132, pp. 1–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kuleshov, “Multi-Zone DI Diesel Spray Combustion Model for Thermodynamic Simulation of Engine with PCCI and High EGR Level,” SAE Int. J. Engines, 2, 1, 1811–1834 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Liaquat, H. H. Masjuki, M. a. Kalam, and I. M. Rizwanul Fattah, “Impact of biodiesel blend on injector deposit formation,” Energy, 72, 813–823 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. K. Hong, J. R. Lee, and S. B. Lee, “Fuel properties of canola oil and lard biodiesel blends: Higher heating value, oxidative stability, and kinematic viscosity,” J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 22, 335–340 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sadeghinezhad, S. N. Kazi, A. Badarudin, C. S. Oon, M. N. M. Zubir, and M. Mehrali, “A comprehensive review of bio-diesel as alternative fuel for compression ignition engines,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 28, 410–424 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.