MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- W. Schiehlen, I. Iroz, Uncertainties in road vehicle suspensions, Procedia IUTAM, 13, 151–159, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bastow, G. Howard, J.P. Whitehead, Car suspension and handling, Wallendale: Society of Automotive Engineers Inetrnational, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Birch, Automotive suspension and steering system, New York: Delmar Publisher, (1999). [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Crouse, D.L. Anglin, Automotives mechanics, New York: McGraw-Hill, 658–710, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Dehkordi, Vibration and force analysis of lower arm of suspension system, Universite Du Quebec, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kanjanavapastit, A. Thitinareumit, Estimation of a speed hump profile using quarter car model, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 88, 265–273, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gupta, V. Rastogi, Effects of various roadconditions on dynamic behavior of heavy road vehicle, Procedia Engineering, 144, 1129–1137, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Alvarez-Sanchez, A quarter-car suspension system: car body mass estimator and sliding mode control, Procedia Technology, 7, 208–214, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hadpe, D.S. Deshmukh, P.M. Solanki, Vibration analysis of a two wheeler (Analytically), International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 3, 415–421, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Nagarkar, G.J.V. Patil, R.N.Z. Patil, Optimization of nonlinear quarter car suspension-seat-driver model, Journal of Advanced Research, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mehmood, A.A. Khan, Vibration analysis of damping suspension using car models, International Journal of Innovation and Scientific Research, 9, 202–211, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Sharma, V. Pare, M. Chouksey, B.R. Rawal, Numerical studies using full car model for combined primary and cabin suspension, Procedia Technology, 23, 171–178, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Z.S. Ali. Vibration investigation for passenger car front suspension system under various road condition and driving maneuvers. Universiti Malaysia Pahang, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.