MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- J.B. Heywood, Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals, (United States of America: McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Ismail and R. Abu Bakar, Amer. J. Appl. Sc., 5, 963 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Balasankar and A. Gokhale, HyperWork Technology Conference, 1–5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Kumar and G. Nagarajan, ARPN J. Eng. Appl. Sc, 7, 180–186 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Himanth Kumar and N. Jayashankar, IJIERT, 2, 1–9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Chaudhari, N. Sahoo, and V. Kulkarni, 4th ICAER 2013, 330–341, (Elsevier Ltd. 2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Morauszki, P. Mandli, Z. Horvath, and M.R Dreyer, Hung. J. Ind. Chem. 39, 27–30 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Schmidt, M. Abart, O. Schogl, D. Jajcevid, A. Trattner, R. Kirchberger, and H. Eichlseder, SETC2009, 2009–32–0045/20097045 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Xu, SAE Technical Paper Series 2001–01–1308 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bettes, Engine Airflow: A Practical Guide to Airflow Theory, Parts Testing, Flow Bench Testing, and Analysing Data to Increase Performance for Any Street or Racing Engine, (USA: HPBooks, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohammadebrahim, B. Shafiei, and S. K. Hannani, The J. Engine. Research, 26, 11–19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Soriano, and C. Rech, Int. J. Mech. Eng. Autom, 1, 236–241(2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Algieri, Int. J. Eng. Tech, 2, 140–148 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Muhamad Said, A. Abdul Aziz, Z. Abdul Latiff, and A.M. Andwari, 2014 SAE International. 2014–01–2549 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cui, M. Li, and Y. Han, 2010 WASE International Conference on Information Engineering, 255–259 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.