MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- S. Solomon, D. Qin, M. Manning, Z. Chen, M. Marquis, K. B. Averyt, M. Tignor, and H. L. Miller, IPCC, Summary for Policymakers. In: Climate Change 2007: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Barker, Climate Change 2007: An Assessment of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 12–17, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Srivastava and R. Prasad, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. Triglycerides-based diesel fuels, 4, 111–133, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- AM Attia and R Kulchitskiy, Fuel, Influence of the Structure of Water-In-Fuel Emulsion on Diesel Engine Performance, 116, 703 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tan, J. Lu, K. Nie, L. Deng, and F. Wang, Biotechnol. Adv. Biodiesel production with immobilized lipase: A review, 28, 628–34 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ithnin Real-time Water-in-Diesel Emulsion Fuel Supply System (RTES) for Diesel Electric Generator, No PI 2014702681. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Kumar, J. Bellettre, and M. Tazerout, Power Energy, The use of biofuel emulsions as fuel for diesel engines: A review, 223, 729–742 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- VM Ivanov and PI Nefedov, NASA Tech Transla, Experimental Investigation of the Combustion Process in Natural and Emulsified Fuels, TIF–258 [Google Scholar]
- Dryer FL. Symposium International Combustion, Water addition to practical combustion system concepts and applications. 16, 279–295 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- H. Watanabe, Y. Suzuki, T. Harada, Y. Matsushita, H. Aoki, and T. Miura, Energy, An experimental investigation of the breakup characteristics of secondary atomization of emulsified fuel droplet, 35, 806–813 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sulphur, Status of Fuel Quality and Vehicle Emission Standards in Asia-Pacific Status of Fuel Quality and Vehicle Emission Standards in Asia-Pacific, 1–3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Henningsen, SAE Pap, Influence of the Fuel Injection Equipment on NOx Emissions and Particulates on a Large Heavy-Duty Two-Stroke Diesel Engine Operating on Water-in- Fuel Emulsion (1994) [Google Scholar]
- U. Szalkowska, Veh. Emiss. Terminol, IFQC. Glob Euro, 1–4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Azlan, H.E. Khoo, M.A. Idris, A. Ismail, M.R. Razman, Scientific World Journal, Evaluation of minerals content of drinking water in Malaysia, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S Niko, B Kegl, RW Dibble, Fuel, Numerical and experimental study of water/oil emulsified fuel combustion in a diesel engine, 81, 2035–2044 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- WB Fu, LY Hou, L Wang, FH Mang, Fuel Process Technol, A unified model for the micro-explosion of emulsified droplets of oil and water, 79, 107–119 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B John, Heywood, McGraw Hill Book Company New York, Internal combustion engine fundementals (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M Abu Zaid, Energy Conversation Management, Performance of single cylinder, direct injection diesel engine using water fuel emulsions, 45, 697–705 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.