MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- J. P. Rugh, T. J. Hendricks, and K. Koram, “Effect of solar reflective glazing on Ford Explorer climate control, fuel economy, and emissions,” in Proceedings of the International Body Engineering Conference, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- O. Bevilacqua, “Effect of air conditioning on regulated emissions for in-use vehicles,” Clean Air Vehicle Technology Center, Oakland, CA, Phase I Final Report Prepared for Coordinating Research Council, Inc., Atlanta, GA, CRC Project E-37, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- S.-s. Bi, L. Shi, and L.-l. Zhang, “Application of nanoparticles in domestic refrigerators,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 28, pp. 1834–1843, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bi, K. Guo, Z. Liu, and J. Wu, “Performance of a domestic refrigerator using TiO2-R600a nano-refrigerant as working fluid,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 52, pp. 733–737, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, Q. Wu, and Y. Wu, “Use of nanoparticles to make mineral oil lubricants feasible for use in a residential air conditioner employing hydro-fluorocarbons refrigerants,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 42, pp. 2111–2117, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Jwo, L. Y. Jeng, T. P. Teng, and H. Chang, “Effects of nanolubricant on performance of hydrocarbon refrigerant system,” Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology B, vol. 27, pp. 1473–1477, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Subramani and M. Prakash, “Experimental studies on a vapour compression system using nanorefrigerants,” International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology, vol. 3, pp. 95–102, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Sabareesh, N. Gobinath, V. Sajith, S. Das, and C. Sobhan, “Application of TiO2 nanoparticles as a lubricant-additive for vapor compression refrigeration systems–An experimental investigation,” International Journal of Refrigeration, vol. 35, pp. 1989–1996, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Kumar and R. Elansezhian, “Experimental study on Al2O3-R134a nano refrigerant in refrigeration system,” International Journal of Modern Engineering Research, vol. 2, pp. 3927–3929, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K. Sreejith, “Experimental Investigation of A Domestic Refrigerator Having Water-Cooled Condenser Using Various Compressor Oils,” International Journal of Engineering and Science, Vols, vol. 2, pp. 27–31, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- T. Mohd Yusof and A. A. Azizuddin, “Performance Analysis Of A Domestic Refrigerator,” 2010. [Google Scholar]
- K. Atik and A. Aktas, “An experimental investigation of the effect of refrigerant charge level on an automotive air conditioning system,” Journal of Thermal Science and Technology, vol. 31, pp. 11–17, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Kim, J. M. Cho, I. H. Lee, J. S. Lee, and M. S. Kim, “Circulation concentration of CO2/propane mixtures and the effect of their charge on the cooling performance in an air-conditioning system,” International Journal of Refrigeration, vol. 30, pp. 43–49, 1//2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.