MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 90, 2017The 2nd International Conference on Automotive Innovation and Green Vehicle (AiGEV 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||20 December 2016|
- Hicks, B. J. Lean information management: Understanding and eliminating waste. International Journal of Information Management. 27(4), 233–249, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, M. A., Lean Production and Sustainable Competitive Advantage, International Journal of Operation and Production Management. 20(0), 121–125, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matt, D. T., and Rauch, E. Implementation of Lean Production in Small Sized Enterprises. Procedia CIRP. 12(0), 420–425, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mehta, R.K, Mehta, D., and Mehta, N. K.,. Lean Manufacturing Practices: Problems and Prospects. ANNALS. 3(0), 119–124, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Melton, T. The Benefits of Lean Manufacturing: What Lean Thinking has to Offer the Process Industries. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 83(6), 662–673, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ojaghi, Y., Khademi, A., Yusof, N. M., Renani, N. G., and Hassan, S. A. H. b. S, Production Layout Optimization for Small and Medium Scale Food Industry. Procedia CIRP. 26(0), 247–251, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pam, L. M., and Michael, H. M.,, Witness Simulation Software A Flexible Suite of Simulation Tools. Proceedings of the 1997 Winter Simulation Conference. 17(0), 711–717, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Raja, M. I. Lean Manufacturing-an Integrated Socio-Technical Systems Approach to Work Design. Clemson University. 5(0) 35–43, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Relkar, A. S., and Nandurkar, K. N. Optimizing & Analysing Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) Through Design of Experiments (DOE). Procedia Engineering. 38(0) 2973–2980, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rose, A.M.N., Deros, B.Md., Rahman, M.N.Ab. and Nordin, N. Lean manufacturing best practices in SMEs, Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management. 2(5) 872–877, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Ulutas, B., and Islier, A. A. Dynamic facility layout problem in footwear industry. Journal of Manufacturing Systems. 36(0) 55–61, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Villa, A., and Taurino, T. From JIT to Seru, for a Production as Lean as Possible. Procedia Engineering. 63(0) 956–965, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wahab, A. N. A., Mukhtar, M., and Sulaiman, R.. A Conceptual Model of Lean Manufacturing Dimensions. Procedia Technology. 11(0) 1292–1298, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Womack, James P., Jones, and Daniel T, Lean Thinking: Banish Waste and Create Wealth In Your Corporation, Simon & Schuster, New York. 45(0) 457–470, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yu, C. W., Kuan, Y. W., and. Anwar, A., A study on lean manufacturing implementation in the Malaysia electrical and electronics industry. European Journal of Scientific Research. 38(4) 521–535, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, B., Lean principle, practices, and impacts: a study on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Springer Science Business Media LLC. 10(0) 112–117, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.