MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 88, 20172016 International Conference on Biomaterials, Nanomaterials and Composite Materials (CBNCM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Physical Properties of Materials|
|Published online||09 December 2016|
- T. Urbanski, “Chemistry and Technology of explosives” Pergamon press, New York, USA, 4 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Doll D. W., Hanks J. M., Niles J. H., “Insensitive Composition B Replacement” Insensitive Munitions and Energetic Materials Technology Symposium, Tampa, Florida, USA, 2, 264 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Ahmed, M. H. Abuuznien, B. M. Sidig, “ Replacement of Comp-B by Plastic Bonded Explosives In a Selected Warhead” 7th International Conference on Chemical & Environmental Engineering, Cairo, Egypt, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Singh, M. Kumar, P. Soni, M. Singh, A. Srivastava, “ Mechanical and Explosive Properties of Plastic Bonded Explosives Based on Mixture of HMX and TATB” Defence Science Journal, 6, 622–629 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Radwan, “Explosive Characteristics of Aluminized PBXs Based on HMX and Polyurethane Binder”, 32nd International Annual Conference of ICT, Karlsruhe, Germany (2001) [Google Scholar]
- I. Plaksin, J. Campos, R. Mendes “Shock sensitivity and detonation performance of PBX formulations based on the RS-RDX, RS-HMX and fine/ultra-fine HE particles bonded with the inert binders” 39th International Annual Conference of ICT, Karlsruhe, Germany (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Hamad, H. E. Mostafa, “ Study of Advanced Plastic Bonded Explosives” 7th International Conference on Chemical & Environmental Engineering, Cairo, Egypt, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. L. Yan, S. Zeman, A. Elbeih, A. Zbynek, “ The Influence of the Semtex Matrix on the Thermal Behavior and Decomposition Kinetics of Cyclic Nitramines” Central European Journal of Energetic Materials, 10, 509–528 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Shahraini, “Casing toughness effect on anti-air fragmentation warhead performance”, 23rd International Symposium on Ballistics, Tarragona, Spain (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Waggener, “The evolution of air target warheads”, 23rd International symposium on ballistics, Tarragona, Spain (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Talawar, S. K. Jangid, T. Nath, R. K. Sinha, S. N. Asthana” New directions in the science and technology of advanced sheet explosive formulations and the key energetic materials used in the processing of sheet explosives: Emerging trends” Central European Journal of Energetic Materials, 300, 509–528 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Suceska, “Test methods for explosives“, Springer, ISBN 0-387-94555-5 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Recommendations on the transportation of dangerous goods, manual of tests and criteria”, Third edition, United Nations, New York and Geneva (1999) [Google Scholar]
- “Exploment – Fo – 2000 apparatus catalouge”, Switzerland (2000) [Google Scholar]
- “OZM Research brisance apparatus catalogue”, Czech Republic (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zecevic, A. Catovic, J. Terzic, “Comparison of lethal zone characteristics of several natural fragmenting warheads”, Central European Journal of Energetic Materials, 5, 67–81(2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zecevic, J. Terzic, A. Catovic, S.S. Kadic, “Influencing parameters on HE projectiles with natural fragmentation”, 9th New Trends in Research of Energetic Materials Seminar , Czech Republic (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zecevic, J. Terzic, F. Razic, S.S. Kadic, “Lethal Influence Factors of Natural and Performed Fragmentation Projectiles“, DAAAM International Scientific Book, ISBN 978-3-902734-05-1, 219–234 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.