MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- S. T. Wei, School Bags In Malaysia - A ‘Heavy’ Issue (Malaysian Digest, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Lim, A Load Too Heavy (The Star, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. N. Shasmin, N. A. Abu Osman, R. Razali, J. Usman and W. A. B. Wan Abas, A Preliminary Study of Acceptable Load Carriage for Primary School Children (Biomed 06, IFMBE 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Physical Work Demands in the Construction Industry (Dutch Labour Inspectorate, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Work practices guide for manual lifting, (National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- J. Whittfield, S. J. Legg, and D. I. Hedderley, Schoolbag weight and musculoskeletal symptoms in New Zealand secondary schools. Appl. Ergono. 36, 193 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NBPA Schoolbag Survey ‘97 (National Back Pain Association, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Pascoe, D. E. Pascoe, Y.T. Wang, D. M. Shim, C.K. Kim. Influence of carrying book bags on gait cycle and posture of youths. Ergonomics. 40, 631 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dockrell, S. Ciaran, C. Blake. Schoolbag carriage and schoolbag-related musculoskeletal discomfort among primary school children. Appl. Ergon. 51, 281 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Cook, D.A. Neumann, The effects of load placement on the EMG activity of the low back muscles during load carrying by men and women. Ergonomics. 30, 1413 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Legg, T. Ramsey, D. J. Knowles, The metabolic cost of backpack and shoulder load carriage. Ergonomics 35, 1063 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A James, M. R. Jafri, M. Abdul Rani, Back pain arising from schoolbag usage among primary schoolchildren. Int. J. Ind. Ergonom 44, 590 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Iman, N. Sorkhi, A. Pourhossein, A. Alipour, M. Asghari-Jafarabadi, Neck, shoulder and low back pain in secondary schoolchildren in relation to schoolbag carriage: should the recommended weight limits be gender-specific?. Appl. Ergon. 45, 437 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.