MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- M. B. Peterson, S. LI, and S. F. Murray, “Wear-resisting Oxide Films for 900°C,” J.Mater.Sci.Technol, 13, 99–106, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- K. Miyoshi, “Solid Lubricants and Coatings for Extreme Environments : State-of-the-Art Survey,” (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Vadiraj, M. Kamaraj, and V. S. Sreenivasan, “Effect of solid lubricants on friction and wear behaviour of alloyed gray cast iron,” 37, 569–577, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, Y. Feng, K. Ding, G. Qian, H. Liu, and Y. Wang, “Friction and wear properties of Cu-based self-lubricating,” Acta Metall. Sin., 25, 391–400,( 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Suzuki, M. Moriyama, M. Nishimura, and M. Hasegawa, “Friction and wear of self-lubricating composites at temperatures to 450 °C in vacuum,” Wear, 162–164, 471–479, (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Bi, S. Zhu, and W. Liu, “High Temperature Self-Lubricating Materials,” in Tribology in Engineering, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Xue, “High temperature oxidation and wear behaviour of powder metallurgically developed Ni-Cr-W-Al-Ti-MoS2 composite,” Sci. York, 16, 111–115, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Ding, P. L. Li, G. Ran, Y. W. Tian, and J. N. Zhou, “Tribological property of self-lubricating PM304 composite,” Wear, 262, 575–581, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Y. Liu, Y. M. Gao, W. Z. Wang, X. L. Zhang, X. Wang, G. W. Yi, and J. H. Jia, “Effect of the synergetic action on tribological characteristics of Ni-based composites containing multiple-lubricants,” Tribol. Lett., 47, 399–408, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Suiyuan, W. Jing, L. Yijie, L. Jing, and L. Changsheng, “Synthesis of New Cu-based Self-lubricating Composites with Great Mechanical Properties,” J. Compos. Mater., 45, 51–63, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Güleryüz, S. Ozan, R. İpek, and D. Uzunsoy, “Production of B 4 C p reinforced magnesium metal matrix composites by powder metallurgy,” 1, 51–58, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- X. Dangsheng, “Lubrication behavior of Ni–Cr-based alloys containing MoS2 at high temperature,” Wear, 251, 1094–1099, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, J. Cheng, Z. Qiao, J. Ma, S. Zhu, L. Fu, J. Yang, and W. Liu, “A Nickel-Alloy-Based High-Temperature Self-Lubricating Composite with Simultaneously Superior Lubricity and High Strength,” Tribol. Lett., 49, 573–577, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.