MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 87, 2017The 9th International Unimas Stem Engineering Conference (ENCON 2016) “Innovative Solutions for Engineering and Technology Challenges”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 December 2016|
- M.A. Fulazzaky and R. Omar, Removal of oil and grease contamination from stream water using the granular activated carbon block filter, Clean Techn Environ Policy, 14, 965–971, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Okiel, M. El-Sayed and M. Y. El-Kady, Treatment of oil-water emulsions by adsorption onto activated carbon, bentonite and deposited carbon, Egyptian Journal of Petroleum, 20 (2), 9–15, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Campos, R.M.H. Borges, A.M. Filha and N.R. Oliveira, Water Research, 36, 95–104, (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tansel, and B. Pascual, Removal of emulsified fuel oils from brackish and pond water by dissolved air flotation with and without polyelectrolyte use: pilot scale investigation for estuarine and near shore applications, Chemosphere, 85 (7), 1182–1186, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sharmani, A. James and H. Xiao, Destabilisation of oil-water emulsions and separation by dissolved air flotation, Water Research, 36, 1503–1512, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Scholz and W. Fuchs, Treatment of oil contaminated wastewater in a membrane bioreactor, Water Research, 34 (14) 3621–3629, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Frank Slejko, Adsorption Technology a Step-by-Step Approach to Process Evaluation and Application, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York and Basel, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Zakaria, I. Hassan, M.Z. El-Abd, Y.A. El-Tawil, Lactic acid removal from wastewater by using different types of activated clay. In: Thirteenth international water technology conference (IWTC), Hurghada, 13, 403–416, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Alade, A.T. Jameel, A. S. Muyubi, M. I. Abdul Karim & M. D. Z. Alam, Removal of oil and grease as emerging pollutants of concern (EPC) in wastewater stream. Iranian Journal of Oil & Gas Science and Technology, 2(4), 01–11, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V. Minkova, S.P. Marinov, R. Zanzi, E. Bjornbom, T. Budinova, M. Stefanova, et al., Thermochemical treatment of biomass in a flow of steam or in a mixture of steam and carbon dioxide, Fuel Proc. Technol. 62, 45, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Cetin, B. Moghtaderi, R. Gupta, T.F. Wall, Influence of pyrolysis conditions on the structure and gasification reactivity of biomass chars, Fuel, 83, 2139, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Malik, Use of activated carbons prepared from sawdust and rice-husk for adsorption of acid dyes: a case study of Acid Yellow 36, Dyes Pigments, 56, 239, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Yalcin, V. Sevinc, Studies of the surface area and porosity of activated carbons prepared from rice husks, Carbon, 38, 1943, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Osava, Elephant Grass for Biomass. Inter Press Service News Agency, October 10, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. Goorahoo, F. Cassel, D Adhikari and M. Rothberg, Update on elephant grass research and its potential as a forage crop, California Alfalfa and Forage Symposium. UC Cooperative Extension, Agronomy Research and Extension Center, Plant Sciences Department, University of California, Davis, Visalia, CA, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- G. Sheng, H. Dong, Y. Li, Characterization of diatomite and its application for the retention of radiocobalt: role of environmental parameters, J. Environ. Radioactiv. 113, 108–115, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Public Health Association, APHA, Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater, 19th edn. APHA, Washington DC, (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.