MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||7 Architecture and urban planning|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- H. Purwin, „About the costs of occupational security - the costs of accidents at work”, Przyjaciel przy pracy, 07, (2011)
- B. Hoła, M. Szóstak, ACE, 61, 19–34 (2015)
- J. Rzepecki, The social costs of accidents at work in Poland”. Bezpieczeństwo Pracy, 5, (2012)
- T.C. Haupt, K. Pillay, Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, 14, 373–419 (2016) [CrossRef]
- R. Studenski., „The organization of occupational safety in an enterprise”, Publishing House of Silesian University of Technology (1996)
- G. M. Waehrer, Accident Analysis and Prevention, 39, 1258–1266 (2007) [CrossRef]
- Y. Feng, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 141 (2015) [CrossRef]
- T. E. Cressler, J. R. Moore, Safety Science, 88, 44–53 (2016) [CrossRef]
- www.ciop.pl (dostęp październik 2016)
- „Accidents at work in 2014”. Central Statistical Office, Warsaw (2015)
- E. Kowal. I. Gabryelewicz, A. Kowal, „Estimation of the costs of accidents at work in mines”, 548–561 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.