MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||5 Organization and Management in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- P. Nash, D. Hird, R. J. French, Base Injection of Foam for Fuel Storage Tanks, (1960) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Blinov, G. N. Khudyakov, Diffusive burning of liquids. Academy of Sciences of the USSR, (1961) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Blinov, G. N. Khudyakov, I. I. Petrov, V. Ch. Reutt, On movement of the tank liquid while mixturing by the air stream. Mechanism of flame suppression in oil tanks. Prod. Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of RSFSR, (1958) [Google Scholar]
- W. H. MacAdams, Heat transfer. Translation from engl. vers. Leningrad, (1936) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Mahley, Mobil Oil Corporation, (1967) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Sharovarnikov, D. A. Korolchenko, A. V. Lyapin, Fire and Explosion Safety 23(6), 76–80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Persson, A. Lönnermark, H. Persson, D. Mulligan, A. Lancia, M. Demichela, FOAMSPEX - Large Scale Foam Application - Modelling of Foam Spread and Extinguishment, SP Swedish National Testing and Research Institute, SP Report 2001: 13, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Korolchenko, A. F. Sharovarnikov, Fire and Explosion Safety 23(11), 84–88 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Korolchenko, S. A. Sharovarnikov, A.V. Byakov, Advanced Materials Research 1073–1076, 2353–2357 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Korolchenko, A. Tusnin, S. Trushina, A. Korolchenko, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research 10(21), 42541–42548 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Sharovarnikov, D. A. Korolchenko, Applied Mechanics and Materials 475-476, 1344–1350 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. F. Bezrodnyi, Fire and explosion safety 12, 49–55 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Korzeniowski, T. Cortina, Industrial Fire Journal, 18–20 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang, L. Wang, Y. Bi, H. Zhi, P. Qiu, Journal of Hazardous Materials 287, 87–92 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ranjbar, B. H. Shahraki, Chemical Engineering and Technology 36, 295–299 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.