MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||5 Organization and Management in construction|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- The report of the head of Ministry of Construction of Russia Mikhail Men at a meeting of the State Council of the Russian Federation concerning “Development of a Construction Complex and Enhancement of Town-planning Activities in the Russian Federation”. Accessed October 24 (2016) information on http://www.minstroyrf.ru/press/doklad-glavy-minstroya-rossii-mikhaila-menya-na-zasedanii-gosudarstvennogo-soveta-rossiyskoy-federat/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Nakajima, International Economic Review 53, 399–432 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruni, Labour 2, 55–116 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Simonova, L. A. Ilyukhin, I. V. Bogatyreva, Bases of personnel forecasting at the regional level (ITS, INFRA-M, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Borghans, H. Heijke, Journal of Applied Econometrics 25(4), 720–754 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Simonova, materials of the International scientific and practical conference, 198–203 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wayne,. Labour 2(1), 55–116 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hoenack, W. Weiler, American Journal of Economics and Sociology 74(2), 419–456 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Lapshin, Functioning and market development of work in modern conditions of Russia: deviation problem (TGU of G. R. Derzhavin, Tambov, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.