MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- G. Augusti, A. Baratta, F. Kashiati, Probabilistic approaches in construction design (Strojizdat, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Concrete and reinforced concrete constructions without reinforcement prestressing (DEAN Publishing House, St.Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Reliability of building structures and foundations (Standartinform, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dolganov, Industrial and civil construction 8, 50–51 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dolganov, Reliability of braced reinforced concrete structures (MAOBTI, Magadan, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.D Rajzer, Methods of reliability theory in normalization of design parameters of building structures (Strojizdat, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 384-FZ (2009) [Google Scholar]
- CD 15.13330.2012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V Mkrtychev, G. A. Dzhinchvelashvili, M.S. Busalova, Procedia Engineering 111, 550–555 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.