MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||4 Building materials and Technologies|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- Pat. 2445150 RU, MPK B01D53/72. Method of cleaning from vapor-gas hydrocarbons/ Е.А. Lyubin, А.А. Korshak (RU). - # 2010133414/05, registered on 09.08.2010 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Zemenkov, Oil and gas transportation and storage in examples. Teaching guide (Nedra, Saint-Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards, Chapter 19 - Evaporative-loss Measurement, Section 1 - Evaporative Loss from Fixed-Roof Tanks, Third Edition (2002) [Google Scholar]
- API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards, Chapter 19 - Evaporative-loss Measurement, Section 2 - Evaporative Loss from Floating-roof Tanks, Second Edition (2003) [Google Scholar]
- API Manual of Petroleum Measurement Standards, Chapter 19.4 – Recommended Practice for Speciation of Evaporative Losses, Second Edition (2005) [Google Scholar]
- API 650 Welded Tanks for Oil Storage, Eleventh Edition (2010) [Google Scholar]
- API 2610 Design, Construction, Operation, Maintenance, and Inspection of Terminal & Tank Facilities, Second Edition (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Salnikov, Loss of oil and oil products. Teaching guide (UGTU, Ukhta, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ivanov, J.A. Kushnir, S.A. Pulnikov, Geotechnical problems pipelines. Teaching guide for high school students enrolled in the direction of bachelor 131000 «Oil and Gas Business» (TSOGU, Tyumen, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2500486 RU, MPK B05C7/04, B65D88/74. Device for increasing operational properties vertical steel tanks/ V. O. Nekrasov, R. E. Levitin (RU). - # 2012125478/05, registered on 10.12.13 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.