MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 86, 20165th International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||1 Structural mechanics|
|Published online||28 November 2016|
- Proprietary standard of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (National Research University 2015. Seismic resistance of buildings and structures. Design parameters (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. V.Mkrtychev, G. A. Dzhinchvelashvili Accounting for non-linearity in the seismic resistance theory (hypotheses and fallacies) (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Ulomov, L. S. Shumilina Challenges of seismic zoning in Russia (All-Russian Research Institute for Technical Progress and IT in Construction of the Federal agency of construction, housing and housing services of the Russian Federation, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocode 8: Design of Structures for Earthquake Resistance – Part 1: General Rules, Seismic actions and Rules for Buildings (European Committee for Standardization, Brussels, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fardis, K. Gulvanesian Eurocode 8: a reference for designers. Design of seismic resistant structures under EN 1998-1 and EN 1998-5. Eurocode 8: General provisions for design of seismic resistant structures, seismic impact, rules for designing buildings and retaining structures (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Edoardo M. Marino, Masayoshi Nakashima, M. Khalid Mosalam Engineering Structures 27 827–840 pp. (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Augusti, А. Baratta, F. Casciati Probabilistic methods in structural engineering (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Shakhramanyan Seismic risk assessment and forecasting earthquake effects for rescue operations (All-Russian Research Institute for Civil Defense and Emergencies, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.