MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear dynamics of flexible structures|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- C. J. Stander, P.S. Heyns, W. Schoombie, Using vibration monitoring for local fault detection on gears operating under fluctuating load conditions, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 16 6 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhao, J. Lin, X. Xu, Y. Lei, Tacholess envelope order analysis and its application to fault detection of rolling element bearings with varying speeds, Sensors 13 8 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, Y. Zhang, H. Zheng, Bearing fault detection and diagnosis based on order tracking and Teager - Huang Transform, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 24 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ricci, P. Pennacchi, Diagnostics of gear faults based on EMD and automatic selection of intrinsic mode functions, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dybała, R. Zimroz, Application of Empirical Mode Decomposition for impulsive signal extraction to detect bearing damage- industrial case study, Condition Monitoring of Machinery in Non-Stationary Operations, Springer Berlin Heidelberg (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gaur, R.B. Pachori, H. Wang, G. Prasad, An empirical mode decomposition based filtering method for classification of motor- imagery EEG signals for enhancing brain- computer interface, Neural Networks (IJCNN), 2015 International Joint Conference on, IEE, 1–7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yuan, C. Sun, M. Li, S.S. Choi, Q. Li, Determination of optimal supercapacitor- lead- acid battery energy storage capacity for smoothing wind power using empirical mode decomposition and neural network, Electric Power Systems Research, 127 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Huang, Z. Shen, S.R. Long, M.C. Wu, H.H. Shih, Q. Zheng, H.H. Liu, The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non- stationary time series analysis, Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A: Mathematical Physical and Engineering Sciences, 454 1971, The Royal Society (1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dybała, R. Zimroz, Rolling bearing diagnosing method based on empirical mode decomposition of machine vibration signal, Applied Acoustics 77 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yang, H. Li, Y. Hu, J. Zhao, H. Xiao, Y. Lan, Vibration condition monitoring system for wind turbine bearings based on noise suppression with multi- point data fusion, Renewable Energy 92 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Feldman, Analytical basics of the EMD: Two harmonics decomposition, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 23 7 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.