MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical, aeronautic, aerospace and naval structures|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- K. Worden, and G. R. Tomlinson, “Nonlinearity in structural dynamics: Detection, identification and modelling”, University of Sheffield: Institute of Physics Publishing, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. M. Maia, and J. M. M. Silva, “Theoretical and experimental modal analysis”, Research Studies Press, Taunton, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Ewins, “Modal testing: theory and practice”, Research Studies Press, Letchworth, (1995) systems”, Proceedings of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Part G 212, pp. 287–298, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Dearson, “Discrete time dynamic model”, Oxford University Press, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Ö. Arslan, M. Aykan, H. N. Özgüven, “Parametric identification os structural nonlinearities from measured frequency data”, Mechanical System and Signal Processing, vol. 25, no. 11, pp 1112-1125, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kerschen, K. Worden, A. F. Vakakis and J.C. Golinval, “Past, present and future of nonlinear system identification in structural dynamics”, Mechanical System and Signal Processing, vol. 20, pp 505-592, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hot, G. Kerschen, E. Foltête and S. Cogan, “Detection and quantification of non-linear structural behavior using principal component analysis”, Mechanical System and Signal Processing, vol. 26, 104–116, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Masri, and T. K. Caughey, “A nonparametric identification technique for nonlinear dynamic problems”, Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 46, pp. 433–447, (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. F. Masri, H. Sassi, and T. K. Caughey, “Nonparametric identification of nearly arbitrary nonlinear systems”, Journal of Applied Mechanics, vol. 49, pp. 619–628,(1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. F. Crawley, and A. C. Aubert, “Identification of nonlinear structural elements by force-state mapping”, AIAA Journal, vol. 24, pp. 155–162, (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Dimitriadis, and J. E. Cooper, “A method for the identification of non-linear multi-degree-of-freedom systems”, Proceedings of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Part G 212, pp. 287-298, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kerschen, J. C. Golinval and K. Worden, “Theoretical and experimental identification of a non-linear beam”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 244, pp. 597–613, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aykan, and H. N. Özgüven, “Parametric identification of nonlinearity from incomplete FRF data using describing function inversion”, In: Proceedings of the SEM IMAC XXX conference, Jacsonville, vol 3, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aykan, and H. N. Özgüven, “Identification of restoring force surfaces in Nonlinear MDOF systems from FRF data using nonlinearity matrix”, Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, vol. 35, pp 65-76, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S.M. Sani, H. Ouyang, J.E. Cooper and C.K.E.N.C.K. Husin, “Smart Methodology of Stiffness Nonlinearity Identification Vibration System”, 2nd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research 2013 (ICMER) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Noel, G. Kerschen, and A. Newerla, “Application of the Restoring Force Surface Method to a Real-life Spacecraft Structure”, Conference Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Mechanics Series, pp 1-19, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.