MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical, aeronautic, aerospace and naval structures|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- S. Khaleefa, S. Alsamhi, and N. Rajput. Tethered balloon technology for telecommunication, coverage and path loss. IEEE Students Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nohmi. Mission design of a tethered robot satellite stars for orbital experiment. 18th IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- C. Papachristos and A. Tzes. The power tethered uav ugv team: A collaborative strategy for navigation in partially mapped environments. 22nd Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- D. Rye. Longitudinal stability of a hovering tethered rotorcraft. Journal of Guindance, Control and Dynamics, 8:743–752, 1985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Sandino, M. Bejar, K. Kondak, and A. Ollero. Advances in Modeling and Control of Tethered Unmanned Helicopters to Enhance Hovering Performance. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 73:3–18, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Santos, O. Saotome, and A. Cela. Position Formation Control of Multirotors using Thrust Vector Constraints. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. Schmidt and R. Swik. Automatic hover control of an unmanned tethered rotoplatform. Automatica, 10:393–403, 1974. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Wertz. Spacecraft Attitude Determination and control. Kluwer Academic Publishers, The Netherlands, 1978. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.