MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 83, 2016CSNDD 2016 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||16 November 2016|
- M.G. Tehrani, S.J. Elliott, Exetending the dynamic range of an energy harvester using nonlinear damping, Journal of Sound and Vibration 333: 23–629, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Osorio, M.F. Daqaq, Energy harvesting under excitations of time varying frequency, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 329: 2497–2515, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Erturk, D.J. Inman, Broadband piezoelectric power generation on high-energy orbits of the bistable Duffing oscillator with electromechanical coupling, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 330: 2339–2353, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamdi, M. Belhaq, Energy from harvesting from quasi-periodic vibrations, Nonlinear dynamics, 1–13, (2016). DOI 10.1007/s11071-016-2668–6. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Stephen, On energy harvesting from ambient vibration, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 293: 409–425 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Sodano, D.J. Inman, G. Park, Generation and storage of electricity from power harvesting devices, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures 16: 67–75, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Mann, N. Sims, Using nonlinearity to improve the performance of vibration-based energy harvesting devices, proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Structural Dynamics, Southampton July 2008. [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Mann, N.D. Sims, Energy harvesting from the nonlinear oscillations of magnetic levitation, Journal of Sound and Vibration 319: 515–530, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Nayfeh, D.T. Mook, Nonlinear Oscillations. Wiley, New York (1979). [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Nayfeh, Introduction to Perturbation Techniques. New York: Wiley (1981). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.