MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- Hegel, Wang Zaoshi. Philosophy of History [M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Bookstore Publishing House, 2001, P572 [Google Scholar]
- Ge Jianxiong. History of Chinese Population Six Volumes [M]. Shanghai: Fudan University Press, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Fjortoft, I., Sageie, J. The natural environment as a playground for children - landscape description and analyses of a natural playscape [J].Landscape and Urban Planning, 2000, 48(1-2), 83–97. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sullivan, W. C., Kuo, F. E., DePooter, S. F. The fruit of urban nature vital neighborhood spaces[J]. Environment and Behavior, 2004, 36(5), 678–700. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pennebaker, J. W., & Lightner, J. M. Competition of internal and external information in an exercise setting[J]. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology,1980,39(1), 165–174. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Q., Morimoto, K., Kobayashi, M., Inagaki, H., Katsumata, M., Hirata, Y. Krensky, A. M. Visiting a forest, but not a city, increases human natural killer activity and expression of anti-cancer proteins[J]. International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology, 2008, 21(1), 117–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ulrich, R. S., Simons, R. F., & Miles, M. A. Effects of environmental simulations and television on blood donor stress[J]. Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, 2003, 20(1), 38–47. [Google Scholar]
- Raanaas, R. K., Patil, G. G., & Hartig, T. Effects of an indoor foliage plant intervention onpatient well-being during a residential rehabilitation program[J]. Hortscience, 2010, 45(3), 387–392. [Google Scholar]
- Pretty, J., Peacock, J., Sellens, M., & Griffin, M. The mental and physical health outcomes of green exercise[J]. International Journal of Environmental Health Research, 2005,15(5), 319–337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, A. F., Wiley, A., Kuo, F. E., & Sullivan, W. C. Growing up in the inner city - green spaces as places to grow[J]. Environment and Behavior,1998, 30(1), 3–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, A. F., Kuo, F. E., & Sullivan, W. C. Coping with add – the surprising connection togreen play settings[J]. Environment and Behavior, 2001, 33(1), 54–77. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, A. F., Kuo, F. E., & Sullivan, W. C. Views of nature and selfdiscipline: Evidence from inner city children[J]. Journal of Environmental Psychology,2002,22(1-2), 49–63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jiamo. Aromatic Plants in Guizhou [M]. Guiyang: Guizhou Science and Technology Publishing House, 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Bo, Su Weiwei. Temperament Analysis for Healthy Volatile Substances of Landscape Plants in South of the Five Ridges[D]. Guangzhou: Sun Yat-sen University, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Li, Qin Hua, etc. Study on Phytocoenosium Design of Healthy Landscape Plants [J]. Heilongjiang, Northern Horticulture, 2011, (05):152–154 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Linsen, Pang Mingyu, Jiang Yihua, etc. Determination of 47 Kinds Healthy Volatile Substances of Landscape Plants [C]. Selected Works of The Fourth National Congress Papers, Collected Works (Volume I). Chinese Society of Landscape Architecture, 2008:189–193 [Google Scholar]
- Su Xuehen. Plant Landscape [M]. Beijing: China Forestry Publishing House, 1998: 150 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.