MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Design Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- Abdelfateh Kerrouche J. Leighton W. J. O. Boyle Y. M. Gebremichael, Strain Measurement on a Rail Bridge Loaded to Failure Using a Fiber Bragg Grating-Based Distributed Sensor System, IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 8, no. 12, 2059–2065 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Victoria J. Hodge, Simon O’Keefe, Michael Weeks, Anthony Moulds, Wireless Sensor Networks for Condition Monitoring in the Railway Industry: A Survey, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, vol. 16, no. 3, 1088–1106 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jianting, Huang Hanmin, Huang Shanglian, Chen Weiming, Remote Real-time Health Monitoring and Evaluation System for Long Bridge Structure, Proceedings of IMACS Multiconference on Computational Engineering in Systems Applications, vol. 2, 1751–1755 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Chongchong, Zhang Jia, Tan Li, Wang Jinyan, Distortion data research of bridge structure health monitoring based on LS-SVM classification, Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Information Sciences and Interaction Sciences (ICIS), 118–123 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bruschetta, D. Zonta, C. Cappello, R. Zandonini, Fusion of monitoring data from cable-stayed bridge, Proceedings of IEEE Workshop on Environmental Energy and Structural Monitoring Systems (EESMS), 1–6 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Lan jin-hui, Ma Bao-hua, D-S evidence reasoning and its data fusion application in target recognition, Journal of Tsinghua University, vol. 41, no. 2, 53–55 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Qin Ping, Condition assessment based on cointegration and multivariate control chart for large-span bridges, Chongqing University, 45–46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.