MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Materials Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- J. Zueco, F. Alhama., J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer, 14, 7 (2006)
- Y. T. Jiang, Y. Wang. Infrared Technology, 25, 5 (2003)
- Y. Shi, X.X. Huang, D.S. Yan, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 13, 2 (1994)
- Y. Kubeta, S. Yamamoo, T. Mori, J. Ceram. Soc. Jpn., 102, 1 (1994) [CrossRef]
- J. Wen，S. Z. Sun, Bulletin of The Chinese Ceramic Socity, 18, 6 (1999)
- R. A. Eppler, J. Am. Ceram. Soc, 53, 8 (1970) [CrossRef]
- J. D Buekley, D. D Edie, Noyes Publications, USA (1993)
- O. V. Mazurin, Handbook of glass data-Part A, Silica glass and binary silicat glasses, 15, (1985).
- W. P. Kruse, D. Laurence, McGlauchlin, Elements of Infrared Technology. New York: Wiley, (1962)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.