MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 2: Materials Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Statistics Bureau, Statistics, Population Estimates, Result of the Population Estimates, Monthly Report. Result of the Population Estimates (online), Available: http://www.stat.go.jp/english/data/jinsui/tsuki/ (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ishii, K. Yamamoto, K. Hyodo. Stand-Alone Wearable Power Assist Suit -Development and Availability-, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol.17, No.5, 575–583 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Piquion, A. Nayar, A. Ghazaryan, R. Papann, W. Klimek, and R. Laroia, Robot-assisted gynecological surgery in a community setting, Journal of Robotics and Surgery, Vol.3, Issue 2, 61–64 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Noritsugu, M. Takaiwa, D. Sasaki, Development of Power Assist Wear Using Pneumatic Rubber Artificial Muscles, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 21, No. 5, 607–613 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kobayashi, T. Shiban, Y. Ishida, Realization of all 7 motions for the upper limb by a muscle suit, Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, Vol. 16, 504–512 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Akagi, S. Dohta, Development of a Rodless Type Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder and Its Application, Transactions on Robotics and Automation of the JSME (C), Vol. 73, No. 731, 2108–2114 (2007) (in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Akagi, S. Dohta, Feifei Zhao, T. Fujikawa, Development and Attitude Control of Flexible Robot Arm Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder with Simple Structure, International Journal of Automation Technology, Vol.5, No.4, 523–530 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Aiff, T. Akagi, S. Dohta, Control and Analysis of Robot Arm Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder, Mechanical Engineering Journal, Vol.1, No.5, 1–13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Morimoto, T. Akagi, S. Dohta, Development of Flexible Haptic Robot Arm Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinders with Backdrivability for Bilateral Control, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 345, Springer, 231–237 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Morimoto, M. Aiff, T. Akagi, S. Dohta, Development of Flexible Pneumatic Cylinder with Backdrivability and Its Application, International Journal of Materials Science and Engineering, Vol.3, No.1, 7–11 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kato, S. Dohta, T. Akagia, T. Morimoto, Y. Soga, Development of Wearable Wrist Rehabilitation Device Using Flexible Pneumatic Cylinders, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol.51, No.02003, 1–5 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhao, T. Akagi, S. Dohta, Development of Small-Sized Quasi-Servo Valve for Flexible Bending Actuator, Proc. 2009 CACS Int. Automatic Control Conference, 558–562 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.