MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 82, 20162016 International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Material Engineering (D2ME 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||31 October 2016|
- T. Sutabutr, Alternative Energy Development Plan: AEDP 2012–2021, International Journal of Renewable Energy, 7, 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Danso-Boateng, G. Shama a, A.D. Wheatley, S.J. Martin, R.G. Holdich, Hydrothermal carbonisation of sewage sludge: Effect of process conditions on product characteristics and methane production, Bioresource Technology 177, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, R.J Crookes, Assessment of simulated biogas as a fuel for the spark ignition engine. Fuel, 77, 15 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Sáawomir, Biogas as a fuel for diesel engines, Journal of KONES Powertrain and Transport, 19, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Crookes R.J.: Comparative bio fuel performance in internal combustion engines. Int J Biomass Bioenergy, 30, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Buttsworth, Spark Ignition Internal Combustion Engine Modeling using Matlab, Faculty of Engineering & Surveying Technical Reports, University of Southern Queensland, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Grill, M. Chiodi, H. Berner, M. Bargende, Calculating the Thermodynamic Properties of Burnt Gas and Vapor Fuel for User-Defined Fuels, MTZ 05-2007 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Colin R. Ferguson, Internal Combustion Engines, Applied Thermosciences. New York: John Wiley and Sons, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Heywood Joh. B. Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals. New York McGraw Hill, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Paramust, T.Soontornchainacksaen. Calculation of Combustion Products by the New Iteration Method of Non-linear Equations, Journal of Mathematics and System Science, 3, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.