MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis and Improvement of Vehicle|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Kim H, Kim J, Lee H, et al. Mode Transition Control Using Disturbance Compensation for a Parallel Hybrid Electric Vehicle[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part D Journal of Automobile Engineering, 225(225):150–166, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Walker P D, Zhang N. Modelling of dual clutch transmission equipped powertrains for shift transient simulations[J]. Mechanism & Machine Theory, 60(1):47–59, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Zhang J, Tang X, Yu H, et al. Multi-body dynamics and noise analysis for the torsional vibration of a power-split hybrid driveline[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part K: Journal of Multi-body Dynamics, 228(4):366–379, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Iman R.L.; Helton J.C.; and Campbell J.E.. “An approach to sensitivity analysis of computer models, Part 1. Introduction, input variable selection and preliminary variable assessment”. Journal of Quality Technology 13(3): 174–183, (1981).
- Iman, R.L.; Davenport, J.M.; Zeigler, D.K. Latin hypercube sampling (program user’s guide), (1980).
- Mckay M D, Conover R J B W J. A Comparison of Three Methods for Selecting Values of Input Variables in the Analysis of Output From a Computer Code[J]. Technometrics, 42(1):55–61, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Eglajs, V.; Audze P.. “New approach to the design of multifactor experiments”.Problems of Dynamics and Strengths. 35 (in Russian) (Riga: Zinatne Publishing House):104–107, (1977).
- Iman, R.L.; Helton, J.C.; Campbell, J.E.. “An approach to sensitivity analysis of computer models, Part 1. Introduction, input variable selection and preliminary variable assessment”. Journal of Quality Technology 13 (3): 174–183, (1981).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.