MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 81, 20162016 5th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transportation Planning and System Optimization|
|Published online||25 October 2016|
- Automobile dependency (2016), accessed: 23-03-2016, http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm100.htm
- M. Pavone, Autonomes Fahren (Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2015), chap. Autonomous Mobility-on-Demand Systems for Future Urban Mobility, pp. 399–416 [CrossRef]
- K.A. Marczuk, H.S.H. Soh, C.M.L. Azevedo, M. Adnan, S.D. Pendleton, E. Frazzoli, D.H. Lee, IEEE 7th International Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems and Robotics, Automation and Mechatronics pp. 167–172 (2015)
- C.L. Azevedo, K. Marczuk, S. Raveau, H. Soh, M. Adnan, K. Basak, H. Loganathan, N. Deshmunkh, D.H. Lee, E. Frazzoli et al., Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board (2016)
- K. Spieser, K. Treleaven, R. Zhang, E. Frazzoli, D. Morton, M. Pavone, in Road Vehicle Automation (Springer International Publishing, 2014), pp. 229–245 [CrossRef]
- D. Jorge, G. Correia, European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research 13, 201 (2013)
- J.A. Barrios, J.D. Godier, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board pp. 1–9 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. Ciari, B. Bock, M. Balmer, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 2416, 37 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M. Pavone, S. Smith, E. Frazzoli, D. Rus, Load Balancing for Mobility-on-Demand Systems, in Proceedings of Robotics: Science and Systems (Los Angeles, CA, USA, 2011)
- C. Brownell, A. Kornhauser, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board 2416, 73 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Zhang, M. Pavone, Robotics: Science and Systems Conference (2014)
- M. Pavone, Ph.D. thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2010)
- K. Treleaven, M. Pavone, E. Frazzoli, IEEE Conference on Decision and Control pp. 5691–5698 (2013)
- K. Treleaven, M. Pavone, E. Frazzoli, Asymptotically optimal algorithms for one-to-one pickup and delivery problems with applications to transportation systems, in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control (2012), Vol. 58, pp. 2261—–2276 [CrossRef]
- Y. Lu, M. Adnan, K. Basak, F.C. Pereira, C. Carrion, V.H. Saber, H. Loganathan, M.E. Ben-Akiva, TRB 93rd Annual Meeting. Washington DC. (2015)
- Singapore land transport statistics in brief (2015), singapore Land Transport Authority. Accessed: 2016-02-16, http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/publications-and-research.html
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.