MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 80, 2016NUMIFORM 2016: The 12th International Conference on Numerical Methods in Industrial Forming Processes
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||IMS1: Engineering simulation of Bulk forming processes|
|Published online||24 October 2016|
- H. Ji, J. Liu, B. Wang, Z. Zheng, J. Huang, Z. Hu, Cross-wedge rolling of a 4Cr9Si2 hollow valve: explorative experiment and finite element simulation, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 77 (2015) 15–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bartnicki, Z. Pater, The influence of tool geometry on the CWR process of hollowed shafts, STEEL-GRIPS J. Steel. Relat. Mater. (2004) 2103–107, Suppl. metal forming. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pater, A. Gontarz, J. Tomczak, T. Bulzak, Producing hollow drive shafts by rotary compression, Arch. Civ. Mech. Eng. (2015). DOI:10.1016/j.acme.2014.10.002 [Google Scholar]
- J. Tomczak, T. Bulzak, Z. Pater, The Effect of Billet Wall Thickness on the Rotary Compression Process for Hollow Parts, Strojniški vestnik –J. Mech. Eng. 61(2015) 149–156. [Google Scholar]
- S. Urankar, M. Lovell, C. Morrow, Q. Li, K. Kawada, Establishment of failure conditions for the cross-wedge rolling of hollow shafts, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 177(2006) 545–549. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, M. Lovell, The establishment of a failure criterion in cross wedge rolling. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. (2004)24:180–189. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.