MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20162nd International Conference on Green Design and Manufacture 2016 (IConGDM 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- H.A. Verhoef, Methods in Applied Microbiology and Biochemistry, (Ed. A. Kaufmann, New York, 1994)
- N. Cristelo, S. Glendinning, T. Miranda, D. Oliveira, R. Silva, Constr. Build. Mater., 36, 727 (2012) [CrossRef]
- O.S. Olaniyan, R.A. Olaoye, O.M. Okeyinka, D.B. Olaniyan, IJCEE-IJENS 11, 6 (2011)
- J. Davidovits, Chemistry of Geopolymeric Systems Terminology (The Geopolymer Institute, France, 1999)
- J. Davidovits, Properties of Geopolymer Cements, (Kiev, Ukraine, 1994)
- B.V. Rangan, D. Hardjito, S. E. Wallah, D. M. J. Sumajouw, World Congress Geopolymer (Geopolymer Institute, France, 2005)
- S.P. Shah, K. Wang, Critical Issues of Sustainable Development and Emerging Technology for “Green” Concrete (International Workshop on Sustainable Development and Concrete Technology, China, 2004)
- N. Cristelo, S. Glendinning, L. Fernandes, A.T. Pinto, Acta Geotech., 8, 395 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R. Dayakar Babu, K. Ramu, S. Durga Prasad, K Ashok Kumar, Geotechnical Advances and Novel Geomechanical Applications (IGC, India, 2013)
- J.D. McKinley, H. R. Thomas, K.P. Williams, J.M. Reid, Eng. Geol., 60, 181 (2001) [CrossRef]
- M. Zhang, H. Guo, T. El-Korchi, G. Zhang and M. Tao, Constr. and Build. Mater., 47, 1468 (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Bondar, C.J. Lynsdale, N.B. Milestone, N. Hassani, A. A. Ramezanianpour, Cem. Concr. Compos., 33, 251 (2011) [CrossRef]
- D. Hardjito, S. E. Wallah, D. M. J. Sumajouw, B. V. Rangan, ACI Mater. J., 101, 467 (2004)
- D. Hardjito, B.V. Rangan, Research Report GC 1 (Faculty of Engineering, Curtin University of Technology, Australia, 2005)
- Commission on Engineering Geological Mapping, IAEG. (1981)
- A. Marto, N. Latifi, H. Sohaei, EJGE., 18 521 (2013)
- British Standards Institution, Classification Tests (BS1377, London, 1990)
- H. N. Hamzah, M. M. Al Bakri Abdullah, C. Y. Heah, M. R. R. Arif Zainol, K. Hussin, Mater. Sci. Forum, 841, 51 (2016) [CrossRef]
- H. Xu, J.S.J. Van Deventer, Int. J. Miner. Process., 59, 247 (2000) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.