MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Xie, Z. and Z.W. Zhong, Simulated Civil Airplane Visual Conspicuity Experiments During Approaching and Departure in the Airport Vicinity, in 7th International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation. Bangkok, (2016).
- Endsley, M.R., et al., Effect of free flight conditions on controller performance, workload, and situation awareness, DTIC Document, (1997).
- Schilke, C. and P. Hecker. Dynamic Route Optimization Based on Adverse Weather Data. in Fourth SESAR Innovation Days.
- Wang, S.-j. and Y.-h. Gong, Research on air route network nodes optimization with avoiding the three areas. Safety Science. 66: 9–18, (2014). [CrossRef]
- 7110.65U, F.O., Para 5-5-4 “[Radar Separation] Minima. FAA, (2013).
- Hart, P.E., N.J. Nilsson, and B. Raphael, A Formal Basis for the Heuristic Determination of Minimum Cost Paths. Systems Science and Cybernetics, IEEE Transactions on. 4(2): 100–107, (1968). [CrossRef]
- Soltani, A.R., et al., Path planning in construction sites: performance evaluation of the Dijkstra, A∗, and GA search algorithms. Advanced Engineering Informatics, 16(4): 291–303, (2002). [CrossRef]
- Garau, B., et al., Path planning for autonomous underwater vehicles in realistic oceanic current fields: Application to gliders in the western mediterranean sea. Journal of Maritime Research, 6(2): 5–22, (2014).
- Tuncer, A. and M. Yildirim, Dynamic path planning of mobile robots with improved genetic algorithm. Computers & Electrical Engineering,. 38(6): 1564–1572, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Chee, K.Y. and Z.W. Zhong, Control, navigation and collision avoidance for an unmanned aerial vehicle. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical. 190: 66–76, (2013). [CrossRef]
- Xie, Z. and Z.W. Zhong, Unmanned Vehicle Path Optimization Based on Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 829, (2016). [CrossRef]
- Premakumar, P. A* (A Star) search for path planning tutorial. 2010; Available from: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/26248-a---a-star--search-for-path-planning-tutorial.
- Phillips, W.F., Mechanics of flight. 2004: John Wiley & Sons.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.