MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Biological and Biomedical|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- GGS (2013) http://www.ggs.my/index.php/palm-biomass (accessed 23rd Oct. 2013).
- F.N. Ani, Sustainability and Recycling through Thermal Conversion of Bioresources, Professorial Inaugural Lecture Series, Penerbit UTM Press. (2012)
- M.N. Islam, R. Zailani, and F.N. Ani, Pyrolytic oil from fluidized bed pyrolysis of oil palm shell and its characterisation, Renewable Energy, 17, pp. 73–84 (1999) [CrossRef]
- X.Y. Lim and F.N. Ani, Continuous Fast Pyrolysis of Oil Palm Shell for Bio-Oil Production, JSPS-VCC Group Seminar 2006, Natural Resources and Energy Environment, 11–12 December 2006, Johor Bahru, Malaysia, pp 98–106 (2006)
- R.H. Venderbosch, E. Gansekoele, J.F. Florijn, D. Assink, and H.Y. Ng, Pyrolysis of palm oil residues in Malaysia, PyNe Newsletter, Issue 19, pp. 2–3 (2006)
- AA. Salema and F.N. Ani, Microwave induced pyrolysis of oil palm biomass, Bioresource Technology, 102 (3), 3388–3395 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Z. Abubakar, AA Salema, F.N. Ani, A New Technique to Pyrolyse Biomass in a microwave system: Effect of Stirrer Speed, Bioresource Technology, 128 (0), 578–585 (2013) [CrossRef]
- F.N. Ani, A.A. Salema, I. Hassan, Bio-oils characteristic from oil palm biomass from different fast pyrolysis techniques. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 554, 266–270 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.W. Kim, B.S. Koo, J.W. Ryu, J.S. Lee, C.J. Kim, D.H. Lee, G.R. Kim, and S. Choi, Bio-oil from the pyrolysis of palm and Jatropha wastes in a fluidized bed, Fuel Processing Technology. 108, 118–124, 2013-Special Issue of APCRE 11. (2012) [CrossRef]
- J. Md Kawser and F.N. Ani, Oil Palm Shell as a Source of Phenol, Journal of Oil Palm Research, Vol 12, No 1, June, 2000, pp 86–94 (2000)
- C.C. Wong and F.N. Ani, Properties of Oil Palm Shell Based Phenol Wood Adhesives Compared with Petroleum Based Phenol Wood Adhesives, Journal of Oil Palm Research, PORIM, Vol 16, No 1, June 2004, pp 24–35 (2004)
- C.C. Wong and F.N. Ani, Feasibility Study on the Potential Production of Oil Palm Shell Bio-Phenol, Oil Palm Industry Economic Journal, Vol 7, No 2, 28–33 (2007)
- J.C. Lai., F.N. Ani and A. Hassan, Water absorption of lignocellulosic phenolic composites, Polymers and Polymer Composites. 16, 6, p. 379–388 (2008)
- C. Gyung-Goo, O. Seung-Jin, L. Soon-Jang, K. Joo-Sik, Production of bio-based phenolic resin and activated carbon from bio-oil and biochar derived from fast pyrolysis of palm kernel shells, Bioresource Technology, 178, 99–107 (2015) [CrossRef]
- F.N. Ani, W.K Wan Ali, AA. Yusof, Effect of oil palm shell carb.on–polyester resin composite on microwave absorber properties, Jurnal Mekanikal 19, 1–10 (2005)
- A.A. Yusof, W.K. Wan Ali, T.A. Rahman, F.N. Ani, Microwave and reflection properties of palm shell carbon–polyester conductive composite absorber (2005)
- A.A. Salema, Y.K. Yeow, K. Ishaque, F.N. Ani, M.T. Afzal, A. Hassan, Dielectric properties and microwave heating of oil palm biomass and biochar, Industrial Crops and Products 50, 366–374 (2013) [CrossRef]
- F.Z. Abas and F.N. Ani, Comparing characteristics of oil palm biochar using conventional and microwave heating, Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences and Engineering). 68, 3, p. 33–37 (2014)
- J. Guo, and A. C. Lua., Preparation Of Activated Carbons from Oil-Palm-Stone Chars By Microwave-Induced Carbon Dioxide Activation. Carbon 38(14): 1985–1993 (2000) [CrossRef]
- A.A. Salema and F.N. Ani, Microwave-Assisted Pyrolysis of Oil Palm Shell Biomass Using an Overhead Stirrer. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 96:162–172 (2012) [CrossRef]
- K. Y. Foo, and B. H. Hameed, Microwave-Assisted Preparation of Oil Palm Fiber Activated Carbon for Methylene Blue Adsorption. Chemical Engineering Journal 166(2): 792–795 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J.S. Tan, Preparation of Microporous Carbon Adsorbents from Oil Palm Shell by Physical and Chemical Treatments for Gas Separations, MEng Thesis, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (2001)
- J.S. Tan and F. N. Ani, Carbon molecular sieves produced from oil palm shell for air separation, Separation and Purification Technology. 35, 1, p. 47–54 (2004) [CrossRef]
- F. Motasemi and F. N. Ani, A review on microwave-assisted production of biodiesel, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 16, 7, p. 4719–4733 (2012) [CrossRef]
- I. Choedkiatsakul, K. Ngaosuwan, S. Assabumrungrat, S. Mantegna, G. Cravotto, Biodiesel production in a novel continuous flow microwave reactor, Renewable Energy, 83, 25–29 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Hassan, F.N. Ani, S Syahrullail, Tribological features of refined, deodorized and bleached palm olein with mineral oil blend, Tribology Transactions, 1–8 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.