MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- S. X. Tian, Study on the material and design of blanking robot visual servo system, Donghua University, (2011).
- J. B. Su, Application of machine vision in automatic positioning of machine parts and components, Machine Tool & Hydraulics, (2013).
- J. X. Li, Research on the control of the mechanical and electrical integration production system based on the bus slot of CNC punch, Nanjing university of aeronautics and astronautics, (2010).
- X. C. Mei, The development and research of the blanking robot on the stamping equipment, South China University of Technology, (2012).
- S. T. Liu and F. L. Yin, the new development of Image segmentation method based on graph cuts, Automation journal, (2012).
- L. Ding, Y. P. Zhang and X. Y. Zhang, Overview of image segmentation methods and performance evaluation, Software, (2010).
- B. Zhou and B. M. Qiao, Research on the calibration method of the combination of boundary extraction and geometric invariance, Pure and applied mathematics, (2011).
- Y. X. Sun, Boundary extraction of 2D gray image based on robust boundary tracking algorithm, Journal of ZhongKai University of agriculture and Engineering, (2009).
- M. Pan, Y. X. Zhu, J. Li, L. Li and Y. T. Liu, Measurement of the shape and dimension of vacuum circuit breaker using visual imaging tech-nology, Manufacturing Automation, (2014).
- G. L. Yan, J. Fu and Y. N. Yang, Part size mea-surement technology based on machine vision, Innovation and application of science and technology, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.