MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Aided Technology|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- Bennett, K.H., M. Ramage, M. Munro, Decision Model for Legacy Systems. IEE Proceedings Software, June 1999. 146(3): p. 153–159. [CrossRef]
- Brown, A., S. Johnston, K. Kelly, Using Service-Oriented Architecture and Component-Based Development to Build Web Service Applications, Rational Software Corporation, R.S. Corporation 2002
- Lewis, G., E. Morris, O.B. L., S. D., L. Wrage, SMART: The service-oriented migration and reuse technique, CMU/SEI-2005-TN-029, Software Engineering Institute, CMU, 2005 [CrossRef]
- E.J., C., C.I. J.H., Reverse engineering and design recovery: A taxonomy. IEEE Software, 1990. 7(1): p. 13–17. [CrossRef]
- Winter, A., J. Ziemann. Model-Based Migration to Service-Oriented Architectures. in Proceedings of the International Workshop on SOA Maintenance Evolution (SOAM 2007), 11th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering (CSMR 2007). March 20–23, 2007. Amsterdam, the Netherlands: IEEE Computer Society.
- Arsanjani, A., S. Ghosh, A. Allam, T. Abdollah, S. Ganapathy, K. Holley, SOMA: A Me-thod for Developing Service-Oriented Solutions. IBM Systems Journal, 2008. 47(3). [CrossRef]
- Reijnders, G., R. Khadka, S. Jansen, J. Hage, Developing a legacy to SOA Migration Method, UU-CS-2011-008, Department of Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University, 2011
- Sneed, H., Planning the reengineering of legacy systems. IEEE Software, 1995: p. 24–34. [CrossRef]
- Umar, A., A. Zordan, Reengineering for service oriented architectures: A strategic decision model for integration versus migration. Journal of Systems and Software, 2009. 82(3): p. 448–462. [CrossRef]
- H., B.K., R. M.,M. M., Decision Model for Legacy Systems. IEE Proceedings Software, June 1999. 146(3): p. 153–159. [CrossRef]
- Almonaies, A.A., J.R. Cordy, T.R. Dean, Legacy system evolution towards service-oriented architecture, in SOAME 2010: International Workshop on SOA Migration and Evolution. 2010: Madrid, Spain p. 53–62.
- Sneed, H.M. Wrapping legacy COBOL programs behind an XML-interface. in WCRE ‘01:Proceedings of the EighthWorking Conference on Reverse Engineering (WCRE’01) 2001. Stuttgart, Germany
- Sneed, H.M. Integrating legacy software into a service oriented architecture. in CSMR ‘06: Proceedings of the Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering. 2006. Bari, Italy
- Canfora, G., A.R. Fasolino, G. Frattolillo, P. Tramontana, A wrapping approach for migrating legacy system interactive functionalities to service oriented architectures. J. Systems and Software, 2008. 81(4): p. 463–480. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, Z., H. Yang. Incubating services in legacy systems for architectural migration. in APSEC ‘04: Proceedings of the 11th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference. 2004. Busan, Korea
- Cetin, S., N.I. Altintas, H. Oguztuzun, A.H. Dogru, O. Tufekci, S. Suloglu, A mashup-based strategy for migration to service-oriented computing, in IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Services. 2007. p. 169–172.
- Li, S.H., D.C. Yen, C.C.Chang, Migrating legacy information systems to web services architecture. Journal of Database Management, 2007. 18(4): p. 1–25. [CrossRef]
- Chen, F., S. Li, H. Yang, C.H. Wang, W. Cheng-Chung Chu, Feature analysis for service-oriented reengineering, in Software Engineering Conference. 2005.
- Liu, Y., Q. Wang, M. Zhuang, Y. Zhu, Reengineering legacy systems with RESTful web service. Computer Software and Applications, 2008: p. 785–790.
- Zhang, Y.Z., H. Yang, W. Chu, Extracting reusable object-oriented legacy code segments with combined formal concept analysis and slicing techniques for service integration. Quality Software, 2006: p. 385–392.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.