MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Study on Mechanics|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- L. F. De Diego, P. Gayan, and J. Adanez, (1995) Modelling of the flow structure in circulating fluidized beds, Powder Technology 85, page 19–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Hannes, (1996), Mathematical Modelling of Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion, Thesis Diplom-Ingenieur, Verfahrenstechnik (RWTH Aachen, Duitsland), Duitsland [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Ngo, Y. I. Lim,B. H. Song, U. D. Lee, C. W. Yang, Y. T. Choi, and J. H., (2013), Hydrodynamics of cold-rig biomass gasifier using semi-dual fluidized-bed, Powder Technology 234, page 97–106. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Loffler, S. Kaiser, K. Bosch, and H. Hofbauer (2003), Hydrodynamics of a dual fluidized-bed gasifier – Part I simulation of a riser with gas injection and diffuser, Chemical Engineering Science, 58, page 4197–4293. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kaiser, G. Loffler, K. Bosch and H. Hofbauer,, Hydrodynamics of a dual fluidized-bed gasifier – Part II: simulation of solid circulation rate, pressure loop and stability, Chemical Engineering Science, 58, pp. 4215–4223, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. San Jose, S. Alvarez, A. Morales, L. B. Lopez, and A. O. de Salazar, Hydrodynamics of catalyst in conical spouted beds, Catalysis Today 147S, pp. S162–S169, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Lim, S. Pang and J. Nijdam, Investigation of solids circulation in a cold model of a circulating fluidized bed, Powder Technology, 226, pp. 57–67, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Rousset, T. Petithuguenin, and A. C. Azevedo, The fluidization behaviour of torrefied biomass in a cold model, Fuel, 102, pp. 256–263, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Petersen, and J. Werther, Three-dimensional modeling of a circulating fluidized bed gasifier for sewage sludge, Chemical Engineering Science, 60, pp. 4469–4484, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gungor and U. Yildirim, Two dimensional numerical computation of a circulating fluidized bed biomass gasifier, Computers and Chemical Engineering, 48, pp. 234–250, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Sadak, A. E. Ghaly and M. A. Sabbah, Two phase biomass air-steam gasification model for fluidized bed reactors: Part I—model development, Biomass and Bioenergy, 22, pp. 439–462, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gungor (), Two-dimensional biomass combustion modeling of CFB, Fuel, 87, pp. 1453–1468, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Svoboda, S. Kalisz, F. Miccio, K. Wieczorek, M. Pohořelý, Simplified modeling of circulating flow of solids between a fluidized bed and a vertical pneumatic transport tube reactor connected by orifices, Powder Technology, 192, pp. 65–73, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. A. Kersten, W. Prins, B. van der Drift and W. P. M van Swaaij, Principles of a novel multistage circulating Fluidized bed reactor for biomass gasification, Chemical Engineering Science, 58, pp. 725–731, (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kaushal, T. Proll, and H. Hofbauer, Model for biomass char combustion in the riser of a dual fluidized bed gasification unit: Part 1 — Model development and sensitivity analysis, Fuel Processing Technology, 89, pp. 651–659, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, R. Xiao, D. Xiao, J. Cho, G. He, S. Shao and J. Zhang, Hydrodynamics of a novel biomass autothermal fast pyrolysis reactor: Solid circulation rate and gas bypassing, Chemical Engineering Journal 181–182, pp. 685–693, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Fushimi, G. Guan, Y. Nakamura, M. Ishizuka, A. Tsutsumi, S. Matsuda, H. Hatano, and Y. Suzuki,, Hydrodynamic characteristics of a large-scale triple-bed combined circulating fluidized bed, Powder Technology, 209, pp. 1–8, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Charitos, C. Hawthorne, A. R. Bidwe, L. Korovesis, A. Schuster and G. Scheffknecht, Hydrodynamic analysis of a 10 kWth Calcium Looping Dual Fluidized Bed for post-combustion CO2 capture, Powder Technology, 200, pp. 117–127, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. T. Bi, and X. Li., High density and high solids flux CFB risers for steam gasification of solids fuels, Fuel Processing Technology, 91, pp. 915–920, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Karmakar and A. B. Datta, Hydrodynamics of a dual fluidized bed gasifier, Advanced Powder Technology, 21, pp. 521–528, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.