- P. K Kankar, Satish C Sharma S. P Harsha,, “Vibrationbasedperformancepredictionof ball bearings caused by localized defects”. Nonlinear Dynamics. vol.3 no.69,pp: 847–875, 2012. [CrossRef]
- B Raison, G Rostaing, O. Butscher, and C. S Maroni, “Investigations of Algorithms for Bearing Fault Detection in Induction Drives,” IECON02, pp. 1696–1701 2002,.
- Poornima V D, Adinarayana S, Rao B V A. Two plane balancing of a conical rotor driven by vertical belt system designed to reduce gyro effect[J]. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, 2012, 1.
- B. Chanqing, Q. Xu, “Dynamic model of ball bearings with internal clearance and waviness”. Journal of Sound and Vibration. vol.294 pp:23–48, 2006, [CrossRef]
- McFadden P.D., Smith J.D, “The vibration produced by multiple points defects of a rolling element bearing “ vol.98 pp:263–275, 1985
- B Raison, G Rostaing, O. Butscher, and C. S Maroni, “Investigations of Algorithms for Bearing Fault Detection in Induction Drives,”IECON02, pp. 1696–1701 2002,.
- McFadden P.D., Smith J.D, “The vibration produced by multiple points defects of a rolling bearing” vol.98 pp:263–275, 1985
- Lynagh N, Rahnejat H, Ebrahimi M, et al. Bearing induced vibration in precision high speed routing spindles[J]. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2000, 40(4): 561–577. [CrossRef]
- Eren L, Devaney M J. Bearing damage detection via wavelet packet decomposition of the stator current[J]. Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on, 2004, 53(2): 431–436. [CrossRef]
- G. Zhao, Z. Liu, F. Chen, Meshing force of misaligned spline coupling and the influence on rotor system, International Journal of Rotating Machinery, 2008 (2008)
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.