MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- M.JI. DaiQi-ke, Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Modern situations of electrical measuring and stress technology, 3(2). 97–110, (1959). [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Nong, Z.S. Xie, Y. Wu, Superhard Material Engineering, The failure analysis on the hinge beam of the diamond synthesis cubic press, 23(6), 5–9, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Z.R. Li, C.X. Wen, Diamond & Abrasives Engineering, The hydraulic system failure analysis of the cubic press, 3(93), 36–38, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Huang, D.B. Cen, Modern Manufacturing Engineering, Stress-test and finite element analysis for the giant-type hydraulic vulcanizing machine, (7), 126–129, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, Jilin University, The analysis and optimum design of China-type cubic high-pressure apparatus by FEM, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Q.G. Han, X.P. Jia, H.A. Ma, Acta Physica Sinica, Finite element simulations of thermal-stress on carbide anvil used in cubic high pressure cemented tungsten apparatus, 58(7), 4812–4816, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Qin, Y. Liang, L.P. Chen, Journal of Mechanical Strength, Research for hinge SLEEVE’S structural optimal design based on fatigue intensity, 28(2), 306–310, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Baviskar, R.M. Tayade, V. G. Patil, Infernahonal Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robofics Research, Determination of failure strength of curved plate weld joint using finite element analysis, 1(2012). [Google Scholar]
- X. Sun, B. Wang, Y. Zhang, Journal of Guilin University of Technology, Hinge sleeve strength calculation in cubic press, 33(2), 322–324, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.