MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- L. Weiguang, Z. Xiaotao. Analysis on Static Performance of Tilting Pad Sliding Bearing. Lubrication Engineering 38(8), 6–12 (2014).
- L. Suya. Bearing tester and testing technique. Bearing 8, 55–59 (2011)
- Y.B. Fu, C.K. Chui, C.L. Teo. Accurate two-dimensional cardiac strain calculation using adaptive windowed Fourier transform and Gabor wavelet transform. Int. J. Comput. Assisted Radiol. Surg. 8(1), 135–144(2013). [CrossRef]
- S. Mallat. A theory for multi-resolution decomposition, the wavelet representation. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 11(7), 674–689(1989) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Z.K. Peng, F.L. Chu. Application of the wavelet transforms in machine condition monitoring and fault diagnostics: a review with bibliography. Mech. Syst. Signal Process. 18 (2), 199–221(1989). [CrossRef]
- S. Olhede, A.T. Walden. The Hilbert spectrum via wavelet projections. Proc. R. Soc. Lond 460, 955–975(2004). [CrossRef]
- J.S. Cheng, D.J. Yu, Y. Yang. Energy operator demodulating approach based on EMD and its application in mechanical fault diagnosis. Chinese J. Mech. Engrg. 40(8), 115–118(2004). [CrossRef]
- S. Smith Jonathan The local mean decomposition and its application to EEG perception data. J. Roy. Soc. Int. 2, 443–454(2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. Cheolsoo, L. David, et al. The complex local mean decomposition,Neuro-computing. Neuro-computing, 74(6), 867–875(2011).
- M. R. Bai, S.J. Elliott. Preconditioning multichannel adaptive filtering algorithms using EVD- and SVD-based signal prewhitening and system decoupling. J. of Sound and Vibration, 270(4), 639–655(2004). [CrossRef]
- L. Lehtola, M. Karsikas, M. Koskinen, et al. Effects of noise and filtering on SVD-based morphological parameters of the T wave in the ECG. J. of Med. Eng. and Tech., 32(5), 400–407(2008). [CrossRef]
- Y. Lihua, Q. Shemiao, G. Haipeng, et al. The numerical analysis on the load capacity of aerodynamic tilting-pad journal bearings. Lubrication Engineering 32(4), 14–16(2007).
- L. Luping, Z. Xinyuan, C. Jian. Typical features study on rubbing fault of steam turbine unit. J. of Vib. Mea. & Diag. 12(4), 281–285(2001).
- H. Zhengjia, Z. Yanyang, M. Qingfeng, et al. Fault diagnosis theory and application of non-stationary signal of mechanical equipment. (Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.