MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 77, 20162016 3rd International Conference on Mechanics and Mechatronics Research (ICMMR 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Study on Machinery|
|Published online||03 October 2016|
- W. Guo, P.W. Tse. A Djordjevich, Faulty bearing signal recovery from large noise using a hybrid method based on spectral kurtosis and ensemble empirical mode decomposition, Meas. 45 (2012) 1308–1322 [CrossRef]
- M. Zhao, J. Lin, X. Q. Xu, X. J. Li, Multi-fault detection of rolling element bearings under harsh working condition using IMF-based adaptive envelope order analysis, Sen 14(2014) 20320–20346 [CrossRef]
- W. T. Sui, S. Osman, W. Wang, An adaptive envelope spectrum technique for bearing fault detection, Meas. Sci. Tech, 25(2014) 095004 [CrossRef]
- J.P. Yang, S.X. Chen, Vibration predictions and verifications of disk drive spindle system with ball bearings. Comput Str. 80(2002)1409–18. [CrossRef]
- R. Aini, H. Rahnejat, R. Gohar, Vibration modeling of rotating spindles supported by lubricated bearings. J Tri. 124( 2002)158–65. [CrossRef]
- P. Konar, P. Chattopadhyay. Bearing fault detection of induction motor using wavelet and Support VectorMachines (SVMs). Appl. Soft Com 11 (2011) 4203–4211 [CrossRef]
- J. Yang, C.K. Peng, Y.S. Xu. Hierarchical entropy analysis for biological signals, J mput. Appl. Math 236 (2011) 728–742.
- H. Xu, G. Chen. An intelligent fault identification method of rolling bearings based on LSSVM optimized by improved PSO. Mech. Sys. Sig. Pro 35 (2013) 167–175 [CrossRef]
- B.T. Holm-Hansen, R.X. Gao, Vibration Analysis of a Sensor Integrated Ball Bearing. J Vib. Acou 122 (2000) 384–392 [CrossRef]
- J. S. Smith, The local mean decomposition and its application to EEG perception data, J. R. Soc. Int 2 (2005) 443–454. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Y Bu, J Wu, J Ma, et. al. The rolling bearing fault diagnosis based on LMD and LS-SVM. 26th CCDC 3797–3801
- N. Cristianini, J. Shawe-Taylor. Support Vector Machines and other Kernel Based Learning Methods, Cambridge University Press, 2000 [CrossRef]
- Y. Wang, Z. He, Y. Zi, A demodulation method based on improved local mean decomposition and its application in rub-impact fault diagnosis. Meas. Sci. Tech. 20(2009)025704 [CrossRef]
- J. Chenga, D. Yua, J. Tangb, Y. Yanga, Application of SVM and SVD technique based on EMD to the fault diagnosis of the rotating machinery. Shoc. Vib. 16(2009) 89–98 [CrossRef]
- J. Lee. Advanced Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Springer Science & Business Media, 2(2011) 425
- Y. Yang, D. Yu, J. Cheng. A fault diagnosis approach for roller bearing based on IMF envelope spectrum and SVM. Meas. 40 (2007) 943–950 [CrossRef]
- S. Nandi, H. A. Toliyat, X. D. Li, A. Richard, condition monitoring and fault diagnosis of electrical motors-a review, IEEE T Energy Conver, 20(2005) 719–729. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.