MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 76, 201620th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 October 2016|
- D. Baum and S. Smith, Tree Thinking: An Introduction to Phylogenetic Biology, (Roberts and Company Publishers, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Hall, Phylogenetic Trees Made Easy: A How to Manual, 4th edition, ( Sinauer Associates,2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Lerney, M. Salemi, and A.-M Vandamme, editors. The Phylogenetic Handbook: A Practical Approach to Phylogenetic Analysis and Hypothesis Testing, 2nd edition, ( Cambridge University Press, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.Z. Revesz and Z. Li, “Incremental phylogenetics by repeated insertions: An evolutionary tree algorithm,” International Journal of Biology and Biomedical Engineering, 10, 1, 148–158, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.Z. Revesz, Introduction to Databases: From Biological to Spatio-Temporal, ( Springer, New York, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P.Z. Revesz, “An algorithm for constructing hypothetical evolutionary trees using common mutations similarity matrices,”Proc. 4th ACM International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, 731–734, ( ACM Press, New York, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.Z. Revesz, “A recurrence equation-based solution for the cubic spline interpolation problem,” International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences, 9, 1, 446–452, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.Z. Revesz and T. Triplet, “Classification integration and reclassification using constraint databases,” Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, 49, 2, 79–91, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.Z. Revesz and T. Triplet, “Temporal data classification using linear classifiers,” Information Systems, 36, 1, 30–41, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Saitou and M. Nei, “The neighbor-joining method: A new method for reconstructing phylogenetic trees,“ Molecular Biological Evolution, 4, 406–425, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shortridge, T. Triplet, P.Z. Revesz, M. Griep, and R. Powers, “Bacterial protein structures reveal phylum dependent divergence,” Computational Biology and Chemistry, 35, 1, 24–33 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Sokal, and C. D. Michener, “A statistical method for evaluating systematic relationships,“ University of Kansas Science Bulletin, 38, 1409–1438, (1958) [Google Scholar]
- T. Triplet, M. Shortridge, M. Griep, J. Stark, R. Powers, and P.Z. Revesz, “PROFESS: A protein function, evolution, structure and sequence database,” Database -- The Journal of Biological Databases and Curation, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang and T. Wang, “A new distance-based approach for phylogenetic analysis of protein sequences,” International Journal of Biology and Biomedical Engineering, 3, 3, 35–42, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.